:::::: ENTOURAGE: "SCARED STRAIGHT" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

i still watch the show religiously, but has anyone noticed that none of the actors are good at acting... at all? even jeremy piven is starting to become repetitive. he's only good in his "when %+@+ hits the fan" mode.
The show and acting is not that good. The thing is though, the show appeals to our demographic due to the lifestyle the main characters lead, thewomen, the cars, and the type of comedy.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

i still watch the show religiously, but has anyone noticed that none of the actors are good at acting... at all? even jeremy piven is starting to become repetitive. he's only good in his "when %+@+ hits the fan" mode.
The show and acting is not that good. The thing is though, the show appeals to our demographic due to the lifestyle the main characters lead, the women, the cars, and the type of comedy.
Pretty much sums it up...

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by R31J23

j cole in the closing credits
pimp.gif

pretty good episode
What that song called?
it wasn't j. cole. it was Lee Fields - Ladies

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Sloan appearance for the finally!! yay!!
sad thing is you probably really think its spelled like that

roll.gif

I was about to write that you made an error Crank. After I reread what he wrote I was like wait a second.
laugh.gif

finally got around to watching this. seems like big things are happening but too late in the season. only 1 episode left and that's when the plot moves?probably the worst season of entourage yet.

overall good episode, i like where the plot's heading too bad we gotta wait til next season to see how things go. Lloyd looks like he'll be back withAri, Sloan with E, and another hit movie for Vince when the season comes back.

btw can i get a gif of Lloyd hiding from Ari?

Back
Top Bottom