====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Very nice. I returned mine bc it looked like a 5 year old painted the bottom of the soles! And they got black paint on the FK as well!
Damn, that sucks 
sick.gif
mean.gif

My pair finally arrived.... happy with how they look

View media item 2376454

haha.. looks to be the same exact pair I unDS right away.. still deciding if I'm gonna keep the other 2 pairs I made.. pretty much same with the above but one with white swoosh and the other black lining..

btw, hope you got the price adjustment from Nike lowering the price.. at $160 as an iD with 20% code, it's a sure win for me so I might just keep all 3 pairs since I'm really a big fan of the white mc.. been waiting for something like the IOA white mc for a while.. :nthat:

Last edited:
Beating a dead horse here but would really like a quick help. I'm in the market for some running shoes, my last one was the Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 and I bought those in my TTS. They are and still is super snug as my toes are jammed up at the top with an exact fit with no extra room. I wish I would of went up half a size on them. Comparing those to these Nike LunarEpic Low 2 should I go .5 up ? Or go my TTS? I'm leaning towards going up half a size due to my experience on the fly knit lunar 3. But who do you guys think?

^ I wear 11.5 in almost every Nike. 12 in trainer 1's, 11 in dunk lows...

I bought an 11.5 in these and they were snug at first. After you walk around for a day or two in these, they'll loosen up and you should be fine to run in them.
The toebox really loosens up after a few casual wears.

Hopefully that helps, but I went TTS for most of my nikes.

hey guys can anyone help me find a pair of nike flyknit lunarepic unlimited rio olymoic sz. 10.5-11? I know they hit the hash walls and missed out any help would be appreciated! thanks

I picked up the rough green LE2s last night. These are great and I like them more than the LE1 Lows.  The 2s really brought in the fit from the highs into the low.

^ my all whites (w/ mc upper) are arriving today.
awesome man.. I'm not sure which pair to keep so I might end up keeping them all.. been waiting for this white mc version for a while and I don't mind having back ups.. esp with the lowered price plus discount code..
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Finally picked up my first pair of Epics! Been wanting a low for a while but was patiently waiting for a decent deal. Copped this pair from the hash ($99 before 20%) and had a gift card so they came out to be about $60. View media item 2380327

Just tried got my Nike Lunarepic low 2 and glad I went up half a size. They're still a bit snug too I can't imagine doing my TTS. 

Last edited:
Same!

Bought the grey colorway and ended up returning them. Got them for 20% off too. I just wasn't feeling them after a few days.

I got the rough green pair in the same size as my LE1 and I love them.  

same.. takes a few wears to get used to the one piece design but they are really comfy after that.. sometimes I feel lazy untying and tying so I just leave them tied and they are like slip ons.. same with the mids.. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom