====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

I busted out the Lunarepic 2s to try out on a run. Ran on my indoor track and about halfway decided to switch back to my Peg 33s. I feel like they inner ankle isn't very stable and the tightness from the midfoot wasn't too uncomfortable but not the best. The heel also feels a bit weird like your foot is too big for the shoe or something. I'll wear them casually but I probably wouldn't run in these. I'm sure they work for others though or maybe I just need to break them in
View media item 2362044

Indoor track...godly calves; make sense.

I decide to hold on the Gyakosou following the good advice from someone here that they will probably hit disco 

I decide to hold on the Gyakosou following the good advice from someone here that they will probably hit disco 

:: Maverick / Goose High Five/Low Five ::

Another thing you could do is get a pair now from nike.com. If they do go on sale later, you can always rebuy the shoe, and then when the sale item comes in, return them as the original. Nike has free returns and as long as they are unworn, you can return them years past the time you bought them.

For those who run in lunarepic low 1s, what is the break in time for these? Very different experience to run in vs Pegasus 33s (my normal shoe).

matching pair for Mrs flyknitguy.. difference with the pair I unDS already is black lining Vs. white lining.. both turned out okay but cleaner with white lining I think.. but I can already tell that white lining will get a few trips to the washer this summer..

View media item 2366001

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom