====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Wish they came in lows.

Speaking of which, I doubled up on the black LE1 low from NDC on clearance. Love that shoe.

I thought LE1 was cool but LE2 are better in every way. That purple pair is pretty dope too. This model is so underrated.

I think I read somewhere next month, could be as early as July 4th weekend but don't quote me on that.

^, I wonder why in the world the lows were more expensive. I've always wanted to get a pair of the highs, just couldn't find a CW I liked.

Was wondering the same thing myself, I'll pick them up when they get to the $70-80 price range. The highs are comfortable, but they look awkward. Probably gonna be my gym shoes

the lows released later and Nike also knows the lows are more popular, many still see the ankle collar as a ridiculous addition to the shoes

just like certain colorways of the same shoes tend to be cheaper or goes on sale faster, they know which shoes/colorways might move closer to retail so those takes longer to go on a deeper discount

What's the sizing like on these? TTS is 9.5 but I got up to 10 in Racers and Vapormaxes. I really want the Flyknit lows in blk/white

indigo dye

laser cut on the midsoles different

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F06%2Fnike-lunarepic-flyknit-indigo-1.jpg

so is the indigo dyed LEs considered LE2 hi'a because of the new laser cut pattern?

the new lunarglide 9 has a new laser cut midsole pattern too that isn't straight horizontal

View media item 2477917

probably a dumb question, but are NSW stores like boutiques? Im trying to figure out where these indigos will be.

Back
Top Bottom