====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

I personally have no highs because of the collar, but I just really like this color. I nike chatted CS, of course they dont have any information except is could be a quickstrike and to keep checking :smh:

Last edited:
I personally have no highs because of the collar, but I just really like this color. I nike chatted CS, of course they dont have any information except is could be a quickstrike and to keep checking :smh:

They released on the Japanese site at least. I found a twitter link that took me there last night. They had all the sizes when I saw it.

I also saw they responded to some dude that said "that style didn't release today." (In the US) :/

When (or IF) they drop, itll probably be random. But hopefully they might sit there

Last edited:
I was afraid they'd only release in Japan in something. Then I keep going back to them being posted in the US news section, if that means anything.

Yeah I'm afraid of that as well. Nike will sometimes just forget releases not a lot of people care about

Last edited:
dissapointed that we have no clue and no word at all what the deal is with these :smh: stupid nike.

Just got the lunar epic 2 lows in a weird blue color way for $70 (by weird I mean not navy and not purple). Feel great.

Will eventually replace me LE1

that colorways real nice, sucks that the LE2s doesn't suit my feet

Last edited:
I felt that way till I went up a .5 size and they fit me great. The LE1s I could go TTS or .5 size but the LE2s are too snug for TTS for my feet

I felt that way till I went up a .5 size and they fit me great. The LE1s I could go TTS or .5 size but the LE2s are too snug for TTS for my feet

I sized up half and the upper/midfoot having no stretch just hurts after a while, similar issue I have with UBs 1.0 and 2.0 (the upper on the 3.0 isn't as constricting). LE2s are a little worst because it no stretch at all and I have a high instep, it doesn't help even if I size up by a full size like I could with the UBs.

Last edited:
I sized up half and the upper/midfoot having no stretch just hurts after a while, similar issue I have with UBs 1.0 and 2.0 (the upper on the 3.0 isn't as constricting). LE2s are a little worst because it no stretch at all and I have a high instep, it doesn't help even if I size up by a full size like I could with the UBs.
Damn that sucks man. I don't have that problem with my instep. Going up a .5 size helped to fix the problems I was having in the midfoot because it doesn't have stretch to it at all

Back
Top Bottom