====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

I didn't think I would like the bootie design over the LE1 low but once I put them on everything changed plus they look better imo. The tongue slipage was a big irritant in the LE1 for me too. Idk I feel like it improved in every way. I don't use them for running either so.

On feet of the whites from ig
IMG_0437.jpg

I’m bummed that the Indiglo isn’t avail in a 13. I’ve been buying remnant triple black nikelab LEs as my waking shoes - would have loved a good LE high summer color.

was just trying on my indigos and playing around with the sock upper seeing how it looked folding it. I noticed some indigo rubbed off onto my fingers :lol:

Just got my first ever LE1 low. Is anyone experiencing a squeeking outsole on their pair? It's pretty noticeable especially on an concrete surface.

Just bought 2 pairs of LE1 from DSG.

They're $70, but $20 off $100 order. Got the green pair and black pair.

Super happy

Just bought 2 pairs of LE1 from DSG.

They're $70, but $20 off $100 order. Got the green pair and black pair.

Super happy

Dang....that's a very good deal. I wish I wait longer and look around first. I got mine for $90 shipped from Villa.

I finally tried on the LE2 lows and hated them lol. I don't like the look or feel of the one piece. Hope they go back to normal for the 3. The new style has me going back and picking up the flyknit lunar 1s I didnt get. Easily my favorite of the line. If any one has any leads on some ds 10.5s, let me know.

I like the LE2s a lot and I find them more comfortable than the LE1s, but I only wear the LE2s with jeans so I have been wearing the LE1 all summer. LE2 is just too mid and weird looking to wear with shorts. Grabbed a second pair of the LE1s, too, for next few summers.

Does the LE1 Shields not come with an extra insole?

Shields don't come with the extra insole :smh: it's ridiculous. You pay more, for less... although you get some rubber sprinkled on the outside of the shoe that is supposed to prevent water from soaking your shoes (spoiler: it doesn't work)

Back
Top Bottom