====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Anywhere selling the lows for the low low? 1s or 2s if the color is straight, thinking like under $70ish

I just have the Oreo 1s and they seen better days

Just got the 1s in green from an outlet. $80 + 20% off hash and I had a $10 survey. Check around, you might get lucky.

Been running in my LE2s and approaching 100 miles. I'm feeling that the cushioning is bottoming out in the mid-foot. Has any of you felt the same way and how many miles do you think the LE2 can hold up until you'll have to hang them up?

Look way different on NDC sold out in my size...:smh:
8F8CEB25-1C62-44FC-A02F-B44CEB1BC0F9.jpeg

Interesting. React foam is supposed to be Nike's direct "answer" to Boost, correct? I think they've only had it on a pair of Bball kicks so far.

I hope not Lunarepics replacement but if so I’ll act like zoom fly is since it’s Lunarlon. I don’t like the aesthetics of those at all but we’ll see how the comfort is. I’m still holding out for a LE3...

That heel ledge (I guess you could call it) is massive...Those definitely give off an Adidas vibe to me...

I might be interested but the LE 1’s were some of my favorite sneakers over the past few years...Hopefully they stick with the line...

I’ve been trying to find the rough green lunar 1 lows in a 10.5 and I can’t find them anywhere. We’re they not a widespread release? I barely see any sizes.

I’ve been trying to find the rough green lunar 1 lows in a 10.5 and I can’t find them anywhere. We’re they not a widespread release? I barely see any sizes.

They went on sale and dried up quick last year. Really hard to find now. The LE2 has the same cw.

I want the LE3 to have the ankle collar again.

It's funny because it is one of those running shoes that many runners actually liked because it also looked good casually. I really hope Nikes working on it.

And yeah I am not liking that sole, looks very trainer-ish.

Back
Top Bottom