====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

a-first-look-at-nikes-epic-react-model-01.jpg

Man all the new runners are so damn ugly. Free 2018s are trash and so are these. Hopefully the tech makes up for it

Fugly. No padding on the heel either.

Bring back the LE1s with a slightly updated design and the tongue stitched to the shoe. LE2s were a step in the right direction, but they just suffered from looking too bulky.

Fugly. No padding on the heel either.

Bring back the LE1s with a slightly updated design and the tongue stitched to the shoe. LE2s were a step in the right direction, but they just suffered from looking too bulky.

I think the unpadded heel is better for running. I like the upper for the high top LEs as this was minimal. I don’t like the bulky heel in the low version so I haven’t picked up a pair.

^^ I would have copped LE1 Low Oreo if the tounge is black. Actually, I would have copped LOTS of LE1 Low if they painted the tounge black.

Stock images look a lot worse than on foot pics I think I might be able to vibe with these. Chinitas lookin hyped for them lol

Looks like a techy UB but I’m not mad at them. I would like to know the reasoning for going with react as opposed to zoom x or lunarlon. What are the benefits in react for runners or even casual wear?
C69BC9C8-D44C-4EEE-B611-B9BDF73E0910.jpeg
E29C13C3-1C86-449B-9376-891F3F43635A.jpeg
4071506C-5153-4E95-B5AF-131289DB2F4A.jpeg

I would like to know the reasoning for going with react as opposed to zoom x or lunarlon.

ZoomX is probably too expensive right now and they are keeping it exclusive to Vaporflys until the Pegasus Turbo.

And React actually is lunarlon but tweaked so that it doesn't bottom out, it also makes it firmer while also being cheaper alternative to ZoomX and it does look like they are going after Bounce which Adidas has failed to utilize well in their running shoes.

The shoe looks like a $130-$140 Nike shoe and if it used ZoomX, it'll probably have to be in the $200+ range.

ZoomX is probably too expensive right now and they are keeping it exclusive to Vaporflys until the Pegasus Turbo.

And React actually is lunarlon but tweaked so that it doesn't bottom out, it also makes it firmer while also being cheaper alternative to ZoomX and it does look like they are going after Bounce which Adidas has failed to utilize well in their running shoes.

The shoe looks like a $130-$140 Nike shoe and if it used ZoomX, it'll probably have to be in the $200+ range.
Ok thanks for answering my question I didn’t know that. So that pretty much confirms it this is LE3. I’m warming up to them now

Back
Top Bottom