====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

I like the color blocking on the black colorway.....Im just not feeling the midsole.....It just does not look good aesthetically, although I understand the design behind it.

I feel like it already has a lot going for itself (midsole pattern, heel shelf, full react sole, etc...) so a plain flyknit upper suits it perfectly fine.

Not to mention that Nike could easily alter the flyknit colorway by making it gradient or multicolored, having a flyknit upper opens up loads of possibilities for design.

nike-epic-react-release-info-official-images-9.jpg

nike-epic-react-release-info-official-images-7.jpg

nike-epic-react-release-info-official-images-8.jpg

nike-epic-react-release-info-official-images-2.jpg

nike-epic-react-release-info-official-images-5.jpg

nike-epic-react-release-info-official-images-3.jpg

nike-epic-react-release-info-official-images-4.jpg

nike-epic-react-release-info-official-images-6.jpg

I know this thread is talking about the react now but as far as the le1 or le2 I'm a bigger guy not fat but wear a size 13. The 13 in le2 was just too tight. Anyone else try on a pair and think how do people fit their feet in these. I even tried on a lunarglide 8 and it was too small in my size 13. I don't want to go up to a 14 because then the shoe is too long and doesn't feel right. Do you guys think this epic react will be on the narrow side as well? Only reason I'm asking is I don't get to enjoy the lunars and feel I probably will not be able to wear these epic reacts either.

I know this thread is talking about the react now but as far as the le1 or le2 I'm a bigger guy not fat but wear a size 13. The 13 in le2 was just too tight. Anyone else try on a pair and think how do people fit their feet in these. I even tried on a lunarglide 8 and it was too small in my size 13. I don't want to go up to a 14 because then the shoe is too long and doesn't feel right. Do you guys think this epic react will be on the narrow side as well? Only reason I'm asking is I don't get to enjoy the lunars and feel I probably will not be able to wear these epic reacts either.
I never had a problem with sizing in LE1s. Those I could go TTS or a .5 up with little problems. The LE2s I had to go a size up tho because of the shoe being a one piece upper. The LE2s would pinch the top of my foot because of how the upper was constructed when I would go TTS but going up a .5 size fixed the issue for me. It seems you may need a 13.5 but idk how hard those things are to find

I'm curious to see how the epic reacts will be. At first I didnt care for them but I am actually really excited for the shoe now. Its too early for me or anyone else to say how they will fit but the best bet is to buy a pair and see for yourself since everyone's foot is different.

^^Just how good pictures can change your (my) mind :blush:

These will be widely available (running stores, footsites, etc). Unless Nike is going to limit the # of the first colorway releases, it's safe to assume you can walk into a store, try on which size that works for you then you go from there. I don't believe these shoes attract "hypebeasts", unless Abloh put his writing on the midsole :lol:

^^Just how good pictures can change your (my) mind :blush:

These will be widely available (running stores, footsites, etc). Unless Nike is going to limit the # of the first colorway releases, it's safe to assume you can walk into a store, try on which size that works for you then you go from there. I don't believe these shoes attract "hypebeasts", unless Abloh put his writing on the midsole :lol:
No limited colorways yet?:emoji_confused:

Looking forward to trying a pair out. 1st colorways aren’t too appealing, need something nicer but will prob buy one of them anyway to try out.

I can't wait to try out the Epic React. In the meantime decided to pull out the LunarEpic 2s for a run as I haven't run in them in months since I have been preferring my Peg 33s and 34s. Definitely comfortable for short runs
fullsizeoutput_440.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom