====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

anyone get notification via Nike+ app? cant even add the damn thing to my cart

looking forward to the supposedly "plenty" of colorways coming out on release and just go for that all black with the blue hints

no notifications though but it shows in the members unlock, error when adding to cart too

Ended up going with a Wmns 12

Had to remove the app and download again, only to find that my size sold out.

Was too curious about these to pass up.

Whats the size conversion? Ended up with a women’s 10 and 10.5

Im either a 9 or 9.5 in men’s, hope one of them works out

Are men's and women's the same? Got my wife a men's pair in her equivalent size before I realized there were women's pairs too.

Are men's and women's the same? Got my wife a men's pair in her equivalent size before I realized there were women's pairs too.

Appearance wise there doesn’t seem to be a difference, but usually the men’s pairs are wider than the women’s.

Other than that I hope nothing else

Tried Lunar Epic 2 on (late to the party) last night @ an outlet near me, they felt snug to put on. Not bad once on and the cushioning felt good.
Think I liked the Pegasus 33 fit and feel more though.. considering grabbing a pair of either to start running in while I wait for the Nike Epic React..

Any bottom dollar deals out there for either? I see $85 on NDC.. outlet was cheaper.

Out of curiosity, those who were able to secure a pair on Monday, have you received shipping notification?

Haven’t seen anything on my end. Just that it’s preparing to be shipped.

Thanks. Thought there was back and forth on creating a new thread, guess it happened lol

Out of curiosity, those who were able to secure a pair on Monday, have you received shipping notification?

Haven’t seen anything on my end. Just that it’s preparing to be shipped.
Mine shipped that same night, set to deliver tomorrow.

Prob shouldn’t be surprised because people will try to resell just about anything now, but I kind of am that people are trying to flip these for almost double retail smh.

Reacts actually selling out?

Or it's just Nikes limited releases and when it's time for the general release it's just going to sit like the ZoomFlys?

Reacts actually selling out?

Or it's just Nikes limited releases and when it's time for the general release it's just going to sit like the ZoomFlys?

They're just hyping them up. I just don't see how these can be that popular.

Copped the volt LE1 storm mids from Burlington for $55. Joints are mad comfy :smokin

Back
Top Bottom