====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

very disappointed with my pair. My whole inner back area is Pink. Just pink.

Pics later
I have a pair sz 11 if your interested PM, Ill send you pics. I was going to exchange them for the Blue cw but if you want them lmk. 
Can't wait to get these. I'm even tempted to buy the blue ones. Straight upgraded HTM flames [emoji]128293[/emoji].
Blues a lot nicer in person. 

the shoe wouldn't look as clean with a black swoosh 

white swoosh and black laces>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

More multi's releasing though I think the top one is the one that most have been receiving? Why no lack swoosh though when the collar and laces are black?
my guess is the above is the mens version and bottom is womens version, similar to the FlyknitMax releases.. both will prolly be copped.. the above mc's > Olympics for me.. 

Last edited:
More multi's releasing though I think the top one is the one that most have been receiving? Why no lack swoosh though when the collar and laces are black?
Top pic is mens and bottom is woman cw, neither have released yet. I think your referring to the "unlimited" that drop via Nike+ email raffle ( with a wider release next month). 

Both cws you posted will drop after the second wave of the "Unlimited MC"

Considering getting a pair of these to do some light jogging... to those who ordered a half size up on the lows, how'd they fit? I wear a size 9 in UBs (w/ out the insole) and 9.5 in FK Racers. I'm antsy to order a pair but probably should just try on a pair after work tomorrow at the mall to make sure. 

Considering getting a pair of these to do some light jogging... to those who ordered a half size up on the lows, how'd they fit? I wear a size 9 in UBs (w/ out the insole) and 9.5 in FK Racers. I'm antsy to order a pair but probably should just try on a pair after work tomorrow at the mall to make sure. 

Why do yo wear UB without the insole?

If you want something to lightly jog I wouldn't spend $160-175, I would just cop some Free's

Why do yo wear UB without the insole?

If you want something to lightly jog I wouldn't spend $160-175, I would just cop some Free's
I think it's more comfortable without the insoles. You're standing directly on the boost. It also allows me to wear my true size since it gives just a tiny bit more room, although I still take the insoles out on pairs i went .5 size up on.

Stupid question, best spot for the white laces to swap in? Looks damn good with them.
Sorry I didn't initially understand your question. I took the spare laces from my Fragment Nike Trainer 1's to swap. Hope this helps.

I think it's more comfortable without the insoles. You're standing directly on the boost. It also allows me to wear my true size since it gives just a tiny bit more room, although I still take the insoles out on pairs i went .5 size up on.

Interesting I might have to give that a try

Has there been a release date for the epic high unlimited? Is it the same as the low - 8/14?

Back
Top Bottom