====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Why do yo wear UB without the insole?

If you want something to lightly jog I wouldn't spend $160-175, I would just cop some Free's
It's not uncommon for some people to take out the insoles on the UBs... my feet feel a little tight on the collar, but not enough to size up a half. The cushioning is just as comfy w/ out 'em (but also debatable to some). 

As for the Free's, cushioning on those are garbage... I'm a heavier dude and need all the cushioning I can get lol

It's not uncommon for some people to take out the insoles on the UBs... my feet feel a little tight on the collar, but not enough to size up a half. The cushioning is just as comfy w/ out 'em (but also debatable to some). 

As for the Free's, cushioning on those are garbage... I'm a heavier dude and need all the cushioning I can get lol

Interesting I'm gonna try that with my Creams

The Lunarepics are awesome, I hit about 150 miles in mine in a few months and they've been awesome

Def copping another pair soon but to answer your question I go 9 in my UB but 10 in my LE's

You can probably go a half size up but I went full since I just use them to run primilarly

Last edited:
I know these releases recently - but how is the sole wear?

I only ask because the material reminds me of my lunar ones - had many pairs - but wow those soles wore out quickly.

Interesting I'm gonna try that with my Creams

The Lunarepics are awesome, I hit about 150 miles in mine in a few months and they've been awesome

Def copping another pair soon but to answer your question I go 9 in my UB but 10 in my LE's

You can probably go a half size up but I went full since I just use them to run primilarly
Thanks for the reply!

Was thinking the same thing.  Some of the CW from the launch disappeared off the site at least a month ago, and the poison greens disappeared last week.  They must just distribute the stock to stores or different markets.

For those that have seen the Blue pair in person how do they look? No stores around me have them so if I want to scoop I need to do it online.

nope
oreos have a rd?

Aug 4

nike-lunarepic-flyknit-gets-oreo-colorway-001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom