====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

As with most MC releases, I'd recommend anyone copping try do it in store. Colors vary a LOT.  Pretty much all 3 of the MC versions from the Racers are here lol. (1.0 & 3.0 on top pair, 2.0 on bottom )

Yall think top or bottom is better ?
Bottom pair and it's not even close for me personally. Only thing I'm not overly fond of on this model is I wish the sole wasn't so thick looking. Like visually, at the midsole there should be something there to break it up. Still nice shoes and I'll cop on Swoosh. 

Once you have them on feet you wont feel that way imo. Pics don't do the shoes justice

Listen to this guy. I didn't cop, but tried a blue pair on today and didn't want to take them off. Either causal wear or for running, these would do wonders.

MC still have drop date of 8/25 as of now?
Yeah still seems to be the RD.
Talking to me? I had a pair and sent them back. Didn't like the the MCs that were sent to me.
How and where did you get a pair? I need a pair lol
I got a 9.5 and 10 from Eastbay. A few weeks back someone mentioned calling them. So, I called them at like 2 am PST and they still had my size. In any case, I sent them back yesterday, so if you wear either of those, keep your eyes peeled. I put the tracking in my app to see when they receive them, so I'll know whey they've reached their dock.

I got a 9.5 and 10 from Eastbay. A few weeks back someone mentioned calling them. So, I called them at like 2 am PST and they still had my size. In any case, I sent them back yesterday, so if you wear either of those, keep your eyes peeled. I put the tracking in my app to see when they receive them, so I'll know whey they've reached their dock.

Wait, it's that easy to order an unreleased shoe with Eastbay, just call and order over the phone?

There is supposed to be an early release today for the MCs in EU. Haven't seen them go up or gotten an email yet though.

copped x2 MC lows to choose the better and send the other one back to nike , hopefully they ll look good 

Yeah I'm tripping...I did'nt realize my location was still switched in my browser...my apologies.

Yeah I'm tripping...I did'nt realize my location was still switched in my browser...my apologies.
@puj614 With that avi, Im not blamming you
laugh.gif

Wait, it's that easy to order an unreleased shoe with Eastbay, just call and order over the phone?
We may be talking about different MCs. I grabbed the MCs that released on Eastbay and Nike had some for early purchase. I had the ones with pink and green. Not the MCs with more blue, which I prefer.

will be copping the oeros when they hit discount 

not taking any chances on unlimited or MCs since resellers might be eating them up

will be copping the oeros when they hit discount 

not taking any chances on unlimited or MCs since resellers might be eating them up
Unlimited actually hit my local FNL, and they never get anything in - so I would actually check there to make it easier on yourself. Obviously they don't go out on the floor until the 4th but my dude who works there brought them out to show me. Asked him if they'd be getting the MC later this month and he wasn't sure

Back
Top Bottom