====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Copped Unlimiteds 
smokin.gif

I wish I was able to reserve a pair of these unlimited over the kds they offered me

I would imagine if you buy them through snkrs tomorrow, it should be no problem. Nikes just buildin the hype train with these early release things.

Got the notification from the Nike+ app that they reserved me another pair of the Unlimited. Already got them from the early access a month ago though. 

You sure it wasn't for the Free RN Flyknit ULTD? Got the same message from the Nike+ app and had to jump on em. Can always return once I see them in person

View media item 2121506
Def going for the x2 on the Lunarepic low ULTD tomorrow though, which is rare for me. Normally never buy two pairs.

^ I think it's random unlimited pack shoes. I got the metcon reserved for me -_-

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on a second pair of the Unlimited, will see how the flyknit turns out compared to the first pair. Also MrRebates was at 10% for NDC 
glasses.gif

Got the email about the reserved pair for the unlimited lunar epics as well. Bout to cop right now.

Got the email about the reserved pair for the unlimited lunar epics as well. Bout to cop right now.

How y'all flourishing like this? Is it just random, I've been holding out on copping a pair for these, wish I had the assurance of having it reserved already.

This sole

i think if the lunar epic low change this sole, it will look like HTM version
nthat.gif
The old one definitely looks better, but the new ones just blows them out of the water in terms of comfort. 

I feel like Nike really should've marketed it as Lunarlon Plus or a brand new name. Lots of people are sleeping on the epics because they assume its the same lunarlon.

Pulled the trigger on a second pair of the Unlimited, will see how the flyknit turns out compared to the first pair. Also MrRebates was at 10% for NDC 
glasses.gif
How were you able to do that? I can only find my reserved pair thru the Nike + app...?

Back
Top Bottom