====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

picked up the highs w a 15% coupon. Gonna check footlocker today and get the lows then see which I prefer. For those that run in the highs what kind of socks do you wear?

for those who have, do these fit more like flyknit racers or trainers? I'm a 9.5 in racers and a 10 in the trainers/UBs

I've been wearing these about 80% of the time lately, so I had to pick up another pair this morning. I'm glad it wasn't too difficult

for those who have, do these fit more like flyknit racers or trainers? I'm a 9.5 in racers and a 10 in the trainers/UBs

Lows more like trainers imo... I feel like racers run smaller than trainers though, guess I only have the og mc racer though

Ordered the Collared MP cw from JackRabbit for $72 shipped. I went TTS. I'm looking forward to putting miles on them!

Last edited:

purchased one of the MC lows on RRS for $119.95 with VIP and code school25 . hopefully it doesnt get canceled, in stock and not a preorder
Only select sizes are currently in stock..... the rest are pre-order. I'm sure you won't get cancelled though. It appears that these Unlimited's are very plentiful, enough to go around.

purchased one of the MC lows on RRS for $119.95 with VIP and code school25 . hopefully it doesnt get canceled, in stock and not a preorder
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Good lookin out

Back
Top Bottom