====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I like how the speckles are all over, not just the top portion of the soles..

Last edited:
ordered the white labs.

I've been liking my other Shields so far.  But like other Shield models, the sole and upper are much stiffer.

The whites are nice. The dark pair is actually very blue. The ndc pictures are misleading. The midsole is navy, and there is a more vibrant blue mixed in the weave. The white ones look better in person.

I took these today at the nikelab:

Pretty solid. 

The white ones are fire.

I find it funny that even though we're on LE2 Nike is still making different variations of the 1. Not mad at it. 

Got to try on the LE2s and is it just me or does the back felt low? Or maybe it's just that it doesn't cup your feel as well? I felt like they'll be prone to slipping as it felt like my heels were more elevated.

Length-wise, it felt like no sizing up is necessary either but that was just with a quick try-on.

Last edited:
Ran in my Lunar Epic Highs for the first time today. It was definitely a smooth ride and a much needed upgrade from my beyond worn out Nike Free 4.0.

I just stumbled across the LE when researching new running shoes but might need to pick up a pair for causal wear down the road. Love the look and the comfort.

Great Lunarepic day yesterday. Got my white Labs in the mail, and a free pair of Lunarepic 2 from the Nike app! Love Nike.View media item 2334628

That's pretty great. The only time Nike gave me a free shoe was when they accidentally thought that I had returned it with some other merchandise. When I called Nike about the mixup, the guy basically said "don't worry, I'm not adjusting it, enjoy the shoe" :lol:

Side note: those epic 2s must be selling like hot cakes if they are giving them away now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom