====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

damn, i got a notification to go on a run with NRC in Boston and they said I could try out the LE2 for free, but straight up give me a free pair? nahh. Thats dope of them :smokin

Everything is looking so good, but saving is priority no 1 right now, however when the Gyakosou hit us , oh boy 

Just ordered the MC pair..... kept it very simple but I think they'll turn out 
smokin.gif

When will they be available in the USA? I need those
It's really odd because the Canada site (I live in Canada) just had the LE2's release in both GR model and ID today where the US dropped the LE2 GR model weeks ago now but yet they haven't added the ID option which seems strange to me. 

Great Lunarepic day yesterday. Got my white Labs in the mail, and a free pair of Lunarepic 2 from the Nike app! Love Nike.
nice! I never knew + gave out free pairs. Did you goto an event to be offered the free pair?

btw the BHM lunarepic looks REAL good. I almost id'd the same exact pair last year. super tempting.. but i'm sure the collar issue with the achilles would affect my foot.

Last edited:

nice! I never knew + gave out free pairs. Did you goto an event to be offered the free pair?

btw the BHM lunarepic looks REAL good. I almost id'd the same exact pair last year. super tempting.. but i'm sure the collar issue with the achilles would affect my foot.
Think I just got lucky with the free pair, they even overnight shipped them.  I almost disregarded the notice as a reserved pair at first, but then I thought why the hell did you reserve me a general release.  Ordered the BHM...Lunarepic collection is growing nicely.

WTF!

Nike giving LunarEpics away!

Where's my pair!!!!

I want those BHMs but I am not sure if I want to pull the trigger for retail. I'll take a pair for free Nike... if you're watching...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom