====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

I don't think it's an error, they just dropped the price on all the LE lows it seems.

Now wheres that extra percentage off on sale items at NDC?

I'd bet that coupon code is coming either just after christmas, or just after new years.... If you really want them, just order now, and if the code comes out within 30 days, you can have them make the adjustment to the price.

I'm not in a hurry so I'll wait, plus sometimes Nike puts the price back up to retail and I don't want to have to argue with the sales rep to get that adjustment or the hassle of returning.

I'd bet that coupon code is coming either just after christmas, or just after new years.... If you really want them, just order now, and if the code comes out within 30 days, you can have them make the adjustment to the price.

Nike sent out some members only codes earlier in the week for $20 off anything over $100. Expires 12/25.

Heads up for vancouver peeps.

The tswassen mills nike outlet has multi color fk lows for 129 canadian + 30% off

And also the photo blue/ poison green highs and carolina highs for 140 + 30% off

pimp.gif

Prosperization

I wonder how long the custom NIKEiD option for the Lunarepic lows will be around on NDC since the new versions are about to release. Any thoughts? I wanted to make up a couple pairs of all blacks before they are gone for good. 

Last edited:
I wonder how long the custom NIKEiD option for the Lunarepic lows will be around on NDC since the new versions are about to release. Any thoughts? I wanted to make up a couple pairs of all blacks before they are gone for good. 

I'd do it sooner than later.... NikeID availability is a bit weird. The cortez dropped off for a while, only to be brought back a few months later with the same options. The LunarTempo 2 ID went live with the release of the Tempos, and stayed online for about 2 months after all of the standard LunarTempo 2s were pulled from NDC. The Flyknit Max has new options go up often, and they usually take away other color options when the new ones go up. I guess I think it is pretty random as to when shoes go up or down from Nike ID. So if you like them right now, I would suggest ordering.

I'd do it sooner than later.... NikeID availability is a bit weird. The cortez dropped off for a while, only to be brought back a few months later with the same options. The LunarTempo 2 ID went live with the release of the Tempos, and stayed online for about 2 months after all of the standard LunarTempo 2s were pulled from NDC. The Flyknit Max has new options go up often, and they usually take away other color options when the new ones go up. I guess I think it is pretty random as to when shoes go up or down from Nike ID. So if you like them right now, I would suggest ordering.
In that case, I better do it very soon just to be safe.
laugh.gif

Don't want to risk them not being around down the line if I decided to wait.

Ok so I finally reordered these in the right sz

Want one more pairs which should I get?
get the blue ones first. i wish i could get the blue ones but all the ones in my size range are the ones that are out of stock smh. orange ones are nice too so ill probably cop them

Just put in an order for 2 pairs of triple black Lunarepic lows on NIKEiD since I didn't want them to disappear on me before I had the chance to put my order through. I've been meaning to grab 2 pairs of all blacks for the longest time in the lows so had to do it before the v2 come out. Had to double up since I know these will get a ton of wear. Looking forward to seeing them in person the end of January.
smokin.gif

Just put in an order for 2 pairs of triple black Lunarepic lows on NIKEiD since I didn't want them to disappear on me before I had the chance to put my order through. I've been meaning to grab 2 pairs of all blacks for the longest time in the lows so had to do it before the v2 come out. Had to double up since I know these will get a ton of wear. Looking forward to seeing them in person the end of January.
smokin.gif
have you seen any on foot pics them triple black lunarepic lows where they look good ? cause i am about to order a pair as well 

have you seen any on foot pics them triple black lunarepic lows where they look good ? cause i am about to order a pair as well 
I haven't seen any on foot pictures of them since I don't know of anyone who custom made a pair of triple black Lunarepic lows. I have seen on foot pictures of the triple black highs though and they look really good, so I bet the lows look just as good. On my two pairs I just placed orders for I made every custom option black including the midsole, swoosh, flyknit upper, lining, laces, etc.

Last edited:
Blue. You don't need two orange, fam.

get the blue ones first. i wish i could get the blue ones but all the ones in my size range are the ones that are out of stock smh. orange ones are nice too so ill probably cop them
Blue. You don't need two orange, fam.

Cool if they still got my sz payday I'm coppin

Has anyone who copped the MC iD received their order yet? The $240 price tag has kept me from pulling the trigger, but I'm really curious to see photos of them in hand and maybe if I come along a Nike code, then I'll use some of my Christmas $$$ to scoop in the future

Has anyone who copped the MC iD received their order yet? The $240 price tag has kept me from pulling the trigger, but I'm really curious to see photos of them in hand and maybe if I come along a Nike code, then I'll use some of my Christmas $$$ to scoop in the future

I hated em. Weave was horrible in person. Returned.

Back
Top Bottom