====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

What size? Seen some on eBay for pretty cheap
8.5! Yeah I've been trying eBay but no luck so far in this size 
ohwell.gif

Love both! Might be my first pair with the ankle collar, really hope for a discount anymore with the LEs

Have any of ya'll ran a marathon in these? I usually have go to flats for a longer distance but wanted to know if any of you have had any experience in these.

Have any of ya'll ran a marathon in these? I usually have go to flats for a longer distance but wanted to know if any of you have had any experience in these.
Been training for a half marathon in these, will run the half at the end of the month. They're holding up well. I feel like they're getting more plush with each run. 

EDIT I'm running in the FK LE 1's with the ankle collar.

Last edited:
^Thanks for the insight @Derrtay.

I'm looking to pick up some FK LE2 Lows for training; wanted a more plush ride with the Lurnarlon.

Are you gonna be switching up for race day or will you be sticking with the FK LEs?

I love the Gold cw, but I can't bring myself to pay retail for them... Do Nike Lab releases get discounted on NDC?

I love the Gold cw, but I can't bring myself to pay retail for them... Do Nike Lab releases get discounted on NDC?
Hard to say, the first round of the NikeLab shields never went on sale, they just disappeared.  But agree on not paying retail.

Hard to say, the first round of the NikeLab shields never went on sale, they just disappeared.  But agree on not paying retail.

I think, like you said, most of the nikelab stuff just disappears. There were two zoom all out men's colorways, and one of them fell off the website after about 2 weeks.

I'd just get it now, and if you find it cheaper, return the expensive pair.

I think the only time I saw NikeLab stuff discounted on NDC were the Flight 89s. The best bet is to look at places like End... If they even get them.

I think, like you said, most of the nikelab stuff just disappears. There were two zoom all out men's colorways, and one of them fell off the website after about 2 weeks.

I'd just get it now, and if you find it cheaper, return the expensive pair.

I think I'm going to scoop them up and do just that; however, I'm going to wait until ebates is over 10% lol

Last edited:
I want those all blacks.

Nike just needs to utilize the black midsole more often, how about some silver or grey or white upper with a black sole?

Stop saving them for ID, Nike!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom