Eric Koston X Nike SB

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Kobe Kostons dropped today in London, only 13 pairs. Great shoe!

The 3 GR c/w's are ALL dope as well. The Concords especially were a nice surprise in person!
Which Kobe/Kostons?  The ones with the heel cup that were @ the Vault here in the US or the more widely available ones?

You grab the concords Blake?
The GR Kobe X Koston is scheduled for JULY....Idk why people are still asking "which one?"...the other (NON GR) KOBE x KOSTON already dropped, only 24 pairs
"
Got it .  I was just wondering if what he was referring to (13 pairs) were the GR kobe x koston, because that would hardly seem worth dropping over there.  I would assume he meant they got 13 pair of the non GR versions over there in UK.  Either way, I am cool with the GR pair @ 85 bucks vs. the UBER Limited pair for 1k.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

The 3 GR c/w's are ALL dope as well. The Concords especially were a nice surprise in person!
Which Kobe/Kostons?  The ones with the heel cup that were @ the Vault here in the US or the more widely available ones?

You grab the concords Blake?
The GR Kobe X Koston is scheduled for JULY....Idk why people are still asking "which one?"...the other (NON GR) KOBE x KOSTON already dropped, only 24 pairs
"
Got it .  I was just wondering if what he was referring to (13 pairs) were the GR kobe x koston, because that would hardly seem worth dropping over there.  I would assume he meant they got 13 pair of the non GR versions over there in UK.  Either way, I am cool with the GR pair @ 85 bucks vs. the UBER Limited pair for 1k.

Curious to know where in London did they drop these 13 pairs!

Curious to know where in London did they drop these 13 pairs!

Still need to cop a pair of these. Not skating a lot anymore--but I've always been a huge Koston fan and want to try out the lunar insole.

Still need to cop a pair of these. Not skating a lot anymore--but I've always been a huge Koston fan and want to try out the lunar insole.

^Thanks for posting that video. It was dope. 
pimp.gif

gotta say, I am pretty much in love with these shoes.  So simple, yet so smooth and unique in their own way.  Love how they are "minimal" but actually offer support and cushioning.  This colorway is totally on point.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

53226cb493ce2d46fe8b60acc83cea15a964ebe1.jpg

gotta say, I am pretty much in love with these shoes.  So simple, yet so smooth and unique in their own way.  Love how they are "minimal" but actually offer support and cushioning.  This colorway is totally on point.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

53226cb493ce2d46fe8b60acc83cea15a964ebe1.jpg

the "GR" kobexkostons dropped at slam city skates on carnaby st. in london. i doubt they have any left.

and yes this shoe is amazing.
and yes the concords look even better in person.the suede is lovely.

but they are all pretty much equally dope. i want all of them.

the "GR" kobexkostons dropped at slam city skates on carnaby st. in london. i doubt they have any left.

and yes this shoe is amazing.
and yes the concords look even better in person.the suede is lovely.

but they are all pretty much equally dope. i want all of them.

Damn, gotta hit my local SB account on pay day! You guys sold me on a pair of these bad boys.

Damn, gotta hit my local SB account on pay day! You guys sold me on a pair of these bad boys.

The ride on these is as smooth as they look. Very clean design and they fit like a glove. Kinda like how the Kobe V/VI's fit tight, but if you stay with your normal size they will be good.

The ride on these is as smooth as they look. Very clean design and they fit like a glove. Kinda like how the Kobe V/VI's fit tight, but if you stay with your normal size they will be good.

The Lunarlon insole is the best idea ever for these! Koston's right when he says that all the tech is hidden too!

Here's my Kobe Koston's, limited to 1000 pairs...
60f26ad1ef07546a3b5fb111c0f8f41406782273_r.jpg

c4d367df12450cd8435e3950f0f9181128e1d9a5_r.jpg

8ee26281b60784703acfcb1ad8e85d4efd0069be_r.jpg

I love the white laces in these. The only thing I wish they had included was the Kevlar tips on them and the black set!

Back
Top Bottom