Erin Andrews **Appreciation Post**

This chick is hot! and to make it all better she loves basketball. I love watching college basketball on espn.

Erin.jpg

andrews_clicks.jpg

MM08_Erin_Andrews_002.m.jpg

ErinAndrews.jpg

erin-andrews.jpg

erin-andrews-new-11.jpg

erin-andrews-butt-shot.jpg

Much appreciated. She knows her stuff which makes her even more attractive. Erin Andrews would be my ideal wife.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Much appreciated. She knows her stuff which makes her even more attractive. Erin Andrews would be my ideal wife.
i'm in love with EA.
laugh.gif

She is very tall. Or just wears very high heels. She needs to wear tight pants when she comes my way.

Erin Andrews >>>>>>>>>> Dana Jacobson >>>>>>>>>>>>> Shelley Smith >>>> Rachel Nichols
Did this dude really need to include that pig Shelly Smith?
laugh.gif

anyway Wendi Nix & Shannon Spake>The Gator *****

i usually prefer ethnic girlas over white girls, but i been told my girl i would leave her for erin ... yeah im on a first name basis with her lol

LOL @ Taking a picture of her butt. Nothing is there.

Anyways; see her in person; 10X better folks. Im tellin you.

1zqvcl1.jpg

If you can't read the sign it reads, "Erin Andrews loves the hardwood." LOL. That was at the KSU game this year. She got an "ErinAndrews" chant for a good 5 minutes. She was blushing the whole time.

Originally Posted by langfor5

1zqvcl1.jpg

If you can't read the sign it reads, "Erin Andrews loves the hardwood." LOL. That was at the KSU game this year. She got an "Erin Andrews" chant for a good 5 minutes. She was blushing the whole time.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh yes, she's legit.

Plus she knows her sports... and that's always appreciated.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

She's
pimp.gif

But if she had a bigger *!$ she'd be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Sums up how I feel about EA.

Back
Top Bottom