Erin Andrews **Appreciation Post**

Very appreciated. I think she is sooo hot
p1-andrews.jpg

andrews.jpg

news_Erin_Andrews-001.jpg

Erin Andrews is
pimp.gif

Her Cindy Brunson and Sage Steele are my favorite ESPN female personalities.

Originally Posted by langfor5

1zqvcl1.jpg

If you can't read the sign it reads, "Erin Andrews loves the hardwood." LOL. That was at the KSU game this year. She got an "Erin Andrews" chant for a good 5 minutes. She was blushing the whole time.
She is BAD for a white woman... her knowledge about the game of basketball is BEAUTIFUL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Summer Sanders >>> her.

Though Erin is hot in person.

Summer's just hotter... and will actually shoot the %+$* with you.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I was talking to my friend about her earlier and he mentioned how dinner conversations would be basically PTI every night.
laugh.gif
Not only that, after you smash she would want to watch ESPN or talk about sports....what guy wouldnt want that??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

I was talking to my friend about her earlier and he mentioned how dinner conversations would be basically PTI every night.
laugh.gif
Not only that, after you smash she would want to watch ESPN or talk about sports....what guy wouldnt want that??
laugh.gif

Hell, you could watch sportcenter WHILE you smash.
eek.gif

Erin
pimp.gif

^
Who is she? You got any photos of her? I'll take a look and give you my expert opinion.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

My guess is she probably +%%#*@ Danny Wuerffel.
laugh.gif
That fact alone is ehh, but she could still get the !*%* all day... She could know nothing about sportsand I'd still #@$% her. I don't know if I'd want my girl to know more about sports than me, that'd be kinda weird and probably the case...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hell, you could watch sportcenter WHILE you smash.
eek.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

who remembers when erin andrews gave pat white a kiss after an interview? what a groupie
laugh.gif

stacy dales breaking down the zone defense after having sex
roll.gif

LOL at the Transformer boner pic.

And props to the thread starter for the *ss shot!

As for Hoyle, you're on crack for putting Rachel Nichols on the right side of that equation!

Back
Top Bottom