ERROR - MODS PLEASE DELETE

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

pretty fly, does anyone know if it's going to come with that case like the OGs?
I doubt it
tired.gif

I'm positive Poofo was standing up for the Black/Chrome XXI's, instead of the XVII's.

But I'm
grin.gif
about these XVII's, that suede is going to getdestroyed so easily.

I love my OGs however the suede finish does give it a nice touch... well done JB

Consider the VI/XVII pack officially copped

no diss or anything, but why are people fighting about pictures or that they know what colorways are and are not going to drop? i will say THANK YOU for anypictures and/or information that is given out, but the fighting is as pointless as those mp3 ripping groups back in the day. we can't see you. we don'tknow who you are. so why fight?

Originally Posted by khadafi252

no diss or anything, but why are people fighting about pictures or that they know what colorways are and are not going to drop? i will say THANK YOU for any pictures and/or information that is given out, but the fighting is as pointless as those mp3 ripping groups back in the day. we can't see you. we don't know who you are. so why fight?

Who's fighting? Did a mod delete someone's post? I see zero fighting on this thread. What are you talking about?

suede on a basketball or any type of shoe is a HUGE NONO! its straight impossible to keep looking nice on a shoe. sure its okay on clothing but theinconsistent texturing on a shoe makes it look garbage!

pretty fly, does anyone know if it's going to come with that case like the OGs?

Woah woah woah let's not get ahead of ourselves. Nike already did one thing right with this pack, by making the VI's Carmines, let's nto get ourhopes up for two good things from Nike.

Not trying 2 be a pest (yes I am) but usually the police around here are quick 2 shut a topic down. I wonder why this one is still active...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom