~Escape at Dannemora on Showtime Sun 10pm Starring Arquette, Dano & Del Toro ~

Was it good

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Brah this show is so amazing

When this break happened I remember hearing that these dudes were murders, so I found it weird that Stiller glossed over their crimes and was making the audience root for them through 5 episodes. Then boom, he flips the script.

Tilly been a skeezer from the jump :smh: :rofl: and Lyle a grade a scumbag sucka. Now the real Tilly got static with Stiller :rofl: :rofl:

I hate nearly everyone on this show now, I can't wait until next week.

Last edited:
Kyle's smile on his face while letting Tilly's baby father best him up in the bathroom :lol:

I pitied him at first but nah he's just as much a scumbag.

Didn't know about the real Tully calling out Stiller :lol:

Do not doubt Stiller's take or Arquette's portrayal at all. If that flashback ep was true for her part Tilly is just one of those lying bottom feeding manipulative ppl that you can't believe.

Last edited:
last eps up already
pretty impressive what they did evading authorities for 3 wks

tilly ripping into stiller about his version of the events :lol:

great acting all around

Last edited:
Matt is an idiot. Like so insane. He really though sitting back in the woods shooting at vehicles would've got him away quicker? Such a cool and mad man.

I'm just shocked he didn't take out a bunch of soldiers coming after him.

Sweat was booking it. 18 miles in 2 days. Should've ditched Matt at the shack with the tv.

:rofl: @ Tully getting propositioned.

This was a great episode. Just being with the two of them in the woods trekking it.

Matt's art is actually really good.

-Sweat would have gotten away if he ditched Matt earlier. 21 miles in 21 days with ole boy, 18 in 2 without him :smh:

Sweat pulled a Rickon Stark with the last getaway run, dude should have zigged and zagged.

-Tilly willingly went in to snitch on herself 4 times in 7 days :rofl: :rofl:

-Lyle a grade-A sucka. He actually waiting for her *** :smh: :smh:

-The guard offering Lilly one last pipe down before she goes upstate :smh: :lol: :lol:

Great miniseries.

Sweat moved liked dumb prey instead of zig zagging like a zebra.

Matt was just crazy and got himself killed.

Last edited:
Matt was a weird dude. Insanely brutal but a talented artist. Seemed to care for his kids though not enough to stay out of trouble.

Sweat should have left after the dry run. Tilly is a narcissistic ho and Lyle has to be on the spectrum. Pulling up to the supermarket with a .38 buying frozen meals LOL

Matt was a weird dude. Insanely brutal but a talented artist. Seemed to care for his kids though not enough to stay out of trouble.

Sweat should have left after the dry run. Tilly is a narcissistic ho and Lyle has to be on the spectrum. Pulling up to the supermarket with a .38 buying frozen meals LOL
He moves like a Texan :lol:

Man, what a great watch. You guys nailed it...Stiller did a nice job setting up the story. Had me forgetting that these guys were in prison for some brutal reasons. Episode 6, or whatever the flashback episode was, was a real shot in the arm.

The whole time I was watching, I just kept thinking how Sweat was doing all the work while Matt just sat back and chilled. Once Matt got that taste of freedom, it was too much for him to handle and he got extremely sloppy. Sweat should have left Matt in the cabin after the diarrhea incident. Makes me wonder how far Sweat would have made it had it not been for Matt being an anchor.

6.8/8

I want more series like this. Nothing stretching out over multiple seasons....just give me under 10 episodes and wrap it up.

Has Sweat done any public interviews regarding the whole escape or us he still locked down in solitary confinement? Interested to hear his account if what happened and what his plan was if he had reached Canada.

Has Sweat done any public interviews regarding the whole escape or us he still locked down in solitary confinement? Interested to hear his account if what happened and what his plan was if he had reached Canada.
They said he still on 24/7 solitary under video surveillance...doubt they let him do anything public for a long min

Also woulda been interested to see if/how some details changed if Matt survived...o well

Matt was a ****ing idiot. Why would he even tell Tilly about their plan to escape in the first place? Like what was the logic in that? And why didn't Sweat just dip the first time he made it out? U in the pen for 12 years and u finally get your first taste of freedom and u decide to go back in your cell for another night?
:smh: :lol:

Matt was a ****ing idiot. Why would he even tell Tilly about their plan to escape in the first place? Like what was the logic in that? And why didn't Sweat just dip the first time he made it out? U in the pen for 12 years and u finally get your first taste of freedom and u decide to go back in your cell for another night?
:smh: :lol:
Gotta plan smart.

Their plan literally involved Tilly. It was not get out and walk to ****ing Canada. They were going to go to Mexico in a car and there's much easier places to escape there.

Sweat wouldn't have got far in Canada unless he was committed to living in the forest.

-Finale definitely delivered

- :lol: @ the Rickon Stark reference (that episode of GOT is actually on HBO as I type this)

-If I was Sweat I would've ghosted as soon as Matt picked up the bottle. Matt was ball and chain from the rip. Dude was stuck in the steam pipe before they even left Clinton. A sign of things to come.

-Finale definitely delivered

- :lol: @ the Rickon Stark reference (that episode of GOT is actually on HBO as I type this)

-If I was Sweat I would've ghosted as soon as Matt picked up the bottle. Matt was ball and chain from the rip. Dude was stuck in the steam pipe before they even left Clinton. A sign of things to come.

was reading up on what happened and Sweat had Matt lose weight prior to breaking out because he wasn't going to fit in the steam pipe.
Tilly was their ticket out, but I am not sure how long they would've lasted trying to drive off to Mexico. I would expect Lyle would report her missing and vehicle stolen

was reading up on what happened and Sweat had Matt lose weight prior to breaking out because he wasn't going to fit in the steam pipe.
Tilly was their ticket out, but I am not sure how long they would've lasted trying to drive off to Mexico. I would expect Lyle would report her missing and vehicle stolen
The plan was to kill Lyle :lol:

They would've had a 3-5 day head start by car depending on when they found the body or declared Tilly and/or Lyle missing.

Rory on the Joe Budden Podcast mentioned the show so I watched and got hooked. Finished up this morning. Very solid :pimp::pimp:

Sweat was two miles from the border, that boy was moving:wow:

Back
Top Bottom