~Escape at Dannemora on Showtime Sun 10pm Starring Arquette, Dano & Del Toro ~

Was it good

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Show was too dope.

Just finished it. Can’t believe Sweat hadn’t even considered leaving Matt until dude was ready to kill that cop.

Matt folded under pressure way too fast, he seemed real strong in jail. It was disappointing to see how quickly he became a drunk once he got free.

I was also really impressed with their survivalist skills. If you drop me 20 miles from my crib I might not make it back no bs.

Matt folded under pressure way too fast, he seemed real strong in jail. It was disappointing to see how quickly he became a drunk once he got free.

That's what happens with a lot of inmates, especially those that are institutionalized and have spent a lot of time being churned through the system since birth. The yard at the pen is like their office. Take them out and it's like a fish out of water.

Show was too dope.

Just finished it. Can’t believe Sweat hadn’t even considered leaving Matt until dude was ready to kill that cop.

I was also really impressed with their survivalist skills. If you drop me 20 miles from my crib I might not make it back no bs.
Sweat carried boy the whole way til he wanted to off the cops :smh::smh::smh:, he wanted to keep moving, Matt was wild and couldn't stay focused on the task..

Is anyone aware of what the benefits are with running into Canada. It seems easy enough for our government to just track you, or for Canadian police to deport you.

Is it easier to fly out to another country without extradition or what?

What's wrong with the both of them??? Seems like that's what you get when you live in a small town.... Inbreds
95515d353ebf4e4a0db048db12802923_400x400.jpeg

First Thought When I Seen Dude

That's what happens with a lot of inmates, especially those that are institutionalized and have spent a lot of time being churned through the system since birth. The yard at the pen is like their office. Take them out and it's like a fish out of water.
Yea he thought he wanted to escape...then reality hit once he was actually outside and he wanted to do everything to get locked up again :lol: :smh:

Is anyone aware of what the benefits are with running into Canada. It seems easy enough for our government to just track you, or for Canadian police to deport you.

Is it easier to fly out to another country without extradition or what?
Its harder for the Canadian authorities to track a non resident...they wont have as much info about you as the boys in the states

By the time you make it across the border and the 2 countries coordinate a search (which you know how slow and inefficient govts are with stuff like this), you could be anywhere in that big *** country if you smart or got some connections

Its harder for the Canadian authorities to track a non resident...they wont have as much info about you as the boys in the states

By the time you make it across the border and the 2 countries coordinate a search (which you know how slow and inefficient govts are with stuff like this), you could be anywhere in that big *** country if you smart or got some connections

lay low for awhile and get as far away as possible through canada

btw, patricia arquette picks up a golden globe for her role

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom