ESPN 30 for 30 "Benji"

I wish his girlfriend would've spoken on the situation. I feel like something is missing.

Great documentary, I was expecting to see that the gf had something to do with the murder, I still think she did. I know that cat ain't living in Chicago after getting released.

Great film.

I love how they also let William Moore voice his side of the story.

Not that it matters but by the time it was finished, I firmly believed Moore's side of the story.

Like others are saying, his girlfriend at the time should have gave her side of the story in the doc. She probably feels guilty as hell that he died in the midst of arguing with her. Moore's story is believable because Wilson was heated as a result of his argument with her, so he definitely wasn't thinking right when they bumped into each other.

The incident definitely didn't warrant Benji getting gunned down, but William had that piece for a reason that day. If it wasn't Wilson, it probably would have been someone else.

Last edited:
One of my fav 30 for 30s, along with the Len Bias one. I also think his gf seems a little suspect. Also curious to see how his son Brandon turned out

One of my fav 30 for 30s, along with the Len Bias one. I also think his gf seems a little suspect. Also curious to see how his son Brandon turned out

p-BrandonWilson.jpg

apparently dropped out after his freshman year :/

from NY though :nerd:

Hard to believe his gf wasn't involved in the shooting, but Moore's story is believable as well.  Either way, one of the better 30-for-30s in a while...

The twists and turns. To hear both sides of this tragedy. THIS IS THE BEST OUT OF THE WHOLE 30 FOR 30 PERIOD.

For anyone who missed it, it comes back on ESPN tomorrow night @ 9pm est and ESPN classic throughout the weekend

Just got don't watching it and it is instantly one of my fave 30 for 30s

I thought it was kind of eerie is his Girl didn't want to talk about the situation.

Back
Top Bottom