ESPN 30 for 30 "THE TWO ESCOBARS"

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

...or the raiders one... sorry Oakland

Yup, that one and the Fantasy Baseball one sucked.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

...or the raiders one... sorry Oakland

Yup, that one and the Fantasy Baseball one sucked.

Was a fan of the USFL, so that was enjoyable, they needed to interview more players for that one.

Fantasy Baseball I remember my friends playing with the cards and $hit.... Crazy throwback but the way things are today, that set it off.

Hank Gathers Joint had me in Tears.......

Escobar one last night 2 hours of Drama.....

OJ Day was real good....

Jimmy the Greek horrible

Was a fan of the USFL, so that was enjoyable, they needed to interview more players for that one.

Fantasy Baseball I remember my friends playing with the cards and $hit.... Crazy throwback but the way things are today, that set it off.

Hank Gathers Joint had me in Tears.......

Escobar one last night 2 hours of Drama.....

OJ Day was real good....

Jimmy the Greek horrible

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Wow entire thing blew me away.
The squad looked unbeatable during qualifying...beating big name teams like nothing.
I remember when Andres Escobar died, but after watching this It made me appreciate who he was.

same here
tired.gif

rene higuitas swag was thru the roof by the way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Wow entire thing blew me away.
The squad looked unbeatable during qualifying...beating big name teams like nothing.
I remember when Andres Escobar died, but after watching this It made me appreciate who he was.

same here
tired.gif

rene higuitas swag was thru the roof by the way
pimp.gif

Anyone have an online link to this film?

I'm not sure when it'll be aired here in Canada (30 for 30 episodes are usually aired here at random times).

Anyone have an online link to this film?

I'm not sure when it'll be aired here in Canada (30 for 30 episodes are usually aired here at random times).

There have been a few bad ones...

But every one that I've anticipated has been great.

The U and the Two Escobars are some of the best documentaries I've ever seen.

There have been a few bad ones...

But every one that I've anticipated has been great.

The U and the Two Escobars are some of the best documentaries I've ever seen.

Truely a great documentary.

I remember living that world cup vividly. I lived(still do) 8 mins away from the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. The atmosphere was intense.

Looking back at what ended up happening to Escobar you can only have wished the US would have lost that match for his sake.

Truely a great documentary.

I remember living that world cup vividly. I lived(still do) 8 mins away from the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. The atmosphere was intense.

Looking back at what ended up happening to Escobar you can only have wished the US would have lost that match for his sake.

Back
Top Bottom