ESPN Jordan special

I never understood people who would start by saying I got every Jordan ever made. I got a closet full of Jordans. And then go and say something like, myfavorite pair is the patent leather ones. I mean, if you went and spent all that time and money on these things, wouldn't you know something about them? Atleast the number!

great video.
happy.gif

Thanks, All

It was something that needed to be posted. I got goose bumps when I saw it because I have been following this line since I was a kid in the 90's.

I am glad everyone enjoyed it. I know I sure did...a big thank you to ESPN.

Did you see the toe of that 13 when CP3 was talking at the end? Looked like someone smashed it - lol

I thought this was more of the XX3 marketing campaign after seeing all the JB spokespeople chatting; then I saw David West and D Wade....

That was a tight video that I really enjoyed watching.
pimp.gif
What trip me outwas when Damon Wayans said his favorite pair were the patent leather ones.Theres 4 different models with patent leather(11,16,19,20),but Im sure he meant the11's.

Originally Posted by thebigfish22

I never understood people who would start by saying I got every Jordan ever made. I got a closet full of Jordans. And then go and say something like, my favorite pair is the patent leather ones. I mean, if you went and spent all that time and money on these things, wouldn't you know something about them? At least the number!

i was thinking the same thing
roll.gif

that was a great video article by espn. it shows how the jordan brand evolved into a multi-million franchise.

this weekend is a great example...darn you jordan brand
laugh.gif
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom