Esther Baxter: "Joe Budden Killed Our Baby"

4160-esther-baxter-boobs.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This #### is messy, and Buddens is going up Power 105 tomorrow, gonna get even messier.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This #### is messy, and Buddens is going up Power 105 tomorrow, gonna get even messier.

I rarely care about things of this nature, but I remember when esther first started getting hyped up from the Petey Pablo video and she did a couple interviews and she seemed to be just a really down to earth island girl. I remember a couple early interviews asking her what she's looking in a man and she kept saying how she had someone already back home and she was about to marry dude.

Fastforward now, and she's messing with Joe Buddens and is just a hip hop vixen/groupie.

What a damn shame. :smh

You reap what you sow.

I rarely care about things of this nature, but I remember when esther first started getting hyped up from the Petey Pablo video and she did a couple interviews and she seemed to be just a really down to earth island girl. I remember a couple early interviews asking her what she's looking in a man and she kept saying how she had someone already back home and she was about to marry dude.

Fastforward now, and she's messing with Joe Buddens and is just a hip hop vixen/groupie.

What a damn shame. :smh

You reap what you sow.

Back
Top Bottom