Esther Baxter: "Joe Budden Killed Our Baby"

Originally Posted by cquan05

You know damn well she listened to the joint
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm saying..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I rarely care about things of this nature, but I remember when esther first started getting hyped up from the Petey Pablo video and she did a couple interviews and she seemed to be just a really down to earth island girl. I remember a couple early interviews asking her what she's looking in a man and she kept saying how she had someone already back home and she was about to marry dude.

Fastforward now, and she's messing with Joe Buddens and is just a hip hop vixen/groupie.

What a damn shame. :smh

You reap what you sow.

what did she sow?

I rarely care about things of this nature, but I remember when esther first started getting hyped up from the Petey Pablo video and she did a couple interviews and she seemed to be just a really down to earth island girl. I remember a couple early interviews asking her what she's looking in a man and she kept saying how she had someone already back home and she was about to marry dude.

Fastforward now, and she's messing with Joe Buddens and is just a hip hop vixen/groupie.

You reap what you sow.

what did she sow?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

GrimlocK wrote:

You reap what you sow.

what did she sow?

What she reaped. duh.

GrimlocK wrote:

You reap what you sow.

what did she sow?

What she reaped. duh.

You reap what you sow.

you believe those interviews? i think i read one where she said she was a virgin
laugh.gif
ITS ALL DUCKTALES. media training

You reap what you sow.

you believe those interviews? i think i read one where she said she was a virgin
laugh.gif
ITS ALL DUCKTALES. media training

Originally Posted by HankMoody

GrimlocK wrote:

You reap what you sow.

what did she sow?

What she reaped. duh.
laugh.gif

GrimlocK wrote:

You reap what you sow.

what did she sow?

What she reaped. duh.
laugh.gif

GrimlocK wrote:

You reap what you sow.

what did she sow?

What she reaped. duh.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

GrimlocK wrote:

You reap what you sow.

what did she sow?

What she reaped. duh.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

who takes pictures of a dead fetus and sends them to a blog
I just don't understand what goes on in some folks minds
30t6p3b.gif

who takes pictures of a dead fetus and sends them to a blog
I just don't understand what goes on in some folks minds
30t6p3b.gif

He's a loser with issues.

He's always parading his relationships with these broads around. He needs to just go somewhere and stop rapping. This is the worst type of press you can get, as a rapper nonetheless.

He's a loser with issues.

He's always parading his relationships with these broads around. He needs to just go somewhere and stop rapping. This is the worst type of press you can get, as a rapper nonetheless.

laugh.gif
@ fighting over twitter, dude has always been a lame. 

i never understood why girls want to be a video ho either.  like no one thinks of you as anything other than that. 

laugh.gif
@ fighting over twitter, dude has always been a lame. 

i never understood why girls want to be a video ho either.  like no one thinks of you as anything other than that. 

Back
Top Bottom