Esther Baxter: "Joe Budden Killed Our Baby"

Originally Posted by triplekrown

females are trifling, by default i'm taking joe's side

ppl wondering how tony parker could leave eva, coz itchbay is crazay  

dude is my sig too
Word, you take a dude's side who made his shorty lose their baby and then broadcasts it on a song? Props to you

PUSHA C wrote:
GUNNA GET IT wrote:
Im guessing yall aint been around females too much? 

never seen a woman do and say anything when scorned? 

smh this on the level of a chick sayin dude got a lil **** after being in a relationship with him for like 4 yrs. ridiculous

what kinda female puts pictures of her dead fetus out on the internet for all to see. just think about that for a single second.

it took too long for this to be posted... AND she's a perm joint (black chick 
grin.gif
)

PUSHA C wrote:
GUNNA GET IT wrote:
Im guessing yall aint been around females too much? 

never seen a woman do and say anything when scorned? 

smh this on the level of a chick sayin dude got a lil **** after being in a relationship with him for like 4 yrs. ridiculous

what kinda female puts pictures of her dead fetus out on the internet for all to see. just think about that for a single second.

it took too long for this to be posted... AND she's a perm joint (black chick 
grin.gif
)

H*es' gon be h*es so I couldn't blame Joey.

I don't think the Hip Hop world really cares if you beat women, Chris Brown seems to be doing well.

H*es' gon be h*es so I couldn't blame Joey.

I don't think the Hip Hop world really cares if you beat women, Chris Brown seems to be doing well.

I was more compelled by the dude from Bossip trying his hardest to act like a real interviewer/reporter... You know he was watching 60 Minutes/Good Morning America/Today Show for a couple days trying to pick up interview pointers..

I was more compelled by the dude from Bossip trying his hardest to act like a real interviewer/reporter... You know he was watching 60 Minutes/Good Morning America/Today Show for a couple days trying to pick up interview pointers..

Originally Posted by Essential1

roll.gif

I was saying the same thing. Like who does buddy THINK he is? Sorta looked like Killa though.

And yeah, Poor Joey, always has the worst luck 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

roll.gif

I was saying the same thing. Like who does buddy THINK he is? Sorta looked like Killa though.

And yeah, Poor Joey, always has the worst luck 
eyes.gif

yo buddens is a straight herb. who even messes with this fool?

and how he gonna say one thing in a song then deny it?

yo buddens is a straight herb. who even messes with this fool?

and how he gonna say one thing in a song then deny it?

Back
Top Bottom