~~EU FL INFO UPDATE PAGE 8~~

Can we get some dates to this and im only feeling the countdown packge wen is they droppin

Quote:
300 is 407,73 US $

That's right, but don't forget to tell that

300$ is 220!!!!

DO you guys see wha'ts goin on??? And since you can not buy the packs online, we will have to give Nike and JB even more money than you guys in the states... Unbelievable!!!

I also would like to know what is the release date of the Spizike... thanks mide
Lookin for some French Jordan Heads!!! Mail me!!

^Just ordered a pair of the Blue/Oranges ones :smile:
smile.gif

http://www.createforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2090&mforum=kickschange

can someone tell me how much the Aquas are in a size 7y???

Edit: :smile:
smile.gif

...Ed
--------------------------------​
Coming Straight Out of the 718 District...Brooklyn
...You Mad?

Hye guys...
Here in Lyon (France), we have received the Women's Aqua 8, which are, believe it or not, in the men section of FL?!!, and in baby sizes Aqua 8, and XX2 5/8 Black Patent/Red...
Can't wait for the 8 Aqua to drop in Adult Sizes...
What do you got in your local FLs??

^^^
here in the westcoast of "america"... every freaking store is getting them (aqua) and i just asked a manager if they are excluded from a 30% he said they never recieved an email but he said i'll hook u up. so i might take that offer altho i got 2 for 90$ each.. (wholesale price hook up)
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I'm posting this in here, because it's the only place where European NTers post together.

My right Zoom Lebron 3 deflated - literally the sole collapsed in on itself.

Trouble is, they're the black/red color, - which wasn't released in Europe.

Would Nike Europe still be willing to take them back? I bought them about 18 months back.

I also saw the Aquas in boys size today in FL Utrecht hope they get the Aquas next week but the guy said he wasn't sure if they were getting them in men's sizes.
" This Is My Ending And My New Beginning, Nostalgia,
Alpha And Omega Places, It's Like A Glitch In The Matrix..... "

What does FUSION mean?I know what it means but i dont want to picture what it looks like...
I got a Fort Greene lean, Clinton Hill chill...Brooklyn, NY

Quote:
i heard fl, in rotterdam already got the aquas
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

my bad, it's not the black aqua's it's the women's version... but they'll drop soon, usually before the US release.. that's this saturday

Quote:
Dept. 41 is Mens Basketball... unless the sku system is different overseas.
i'm russian, if that matters.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

My local FL has the Aqua for a couple of days.
Since a friend of mine is in Vegas I asked him to pick some aquas upfor me but Niketown was out since day one
So I copped mine in Lyon, France for 140, and he's bringing me back some XX2 5/8, 134$ with taxes which is 95 .
Another small hip hop store has the DTRT Spizike and 23 classic (bowling shoes to me!). I'm pretty sure they will have some countdown packs...

Sup guys,
does anybody (specialy you Mide :wink:
wink.gif
) if the Godzilla Barkleys will come to Europe ?

I know this is not Jordan related but this is the only post
besides the AM post where EU people come together.
Wanted: Air Max 1 Teal sz 9.5
Berlin City Rockz
Team AM Fam

NT Berlin has Aquas for 160 EUR!! While at FL (just across the street) they cost 140 EUR. SMH.

Yeah, Ditto about Godzillas and Flightposites hopefully?

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

Quote:
Sup guys,
does anybody (specialy you Mide :wink:
wink.gif
) if the Godzilla Barkleys will come to Europe ?

Seems very unlikely. Can't remember the last time Europe got a Retro Nike Basketball shoe other than an Air Jordan.

I have the OGs, and you're not missing that much.

The forefoot cushioning is almost non-existent and there is no lining under the holes in the toebox, so if you get caught in the rain your feet WILL get wet.

On top of that, the white paint on the midsole doesn't wear well.

..and the air unit at the back is pretty small too.

It's a nice looking shoe which isn't very durable, or comfortable, and
provides a fairly unremarkable fit.

They may have improved the shoe since, but i doubt it.

you could ask pickyourshoes.com if they have any inbound - they can be quite helpful with potential customs problems.

i got mine... what's up now punk @#%$ russian!!! ?? damn, euro is expensive, i think even if you buy them online it'll be cheaper than buy it in the store. 140 euro my GOD... je weet als je ze niet kan vinden kan ik nog kopen voor je...

Quote:
Seems very unlikely. Can't remember the last time Europe got a Retro Nike Basketball shoe other than an Air Jordan.

I think you kinda forgot the flight series that is retroed right now. And I think we got the last barkley retro... but not sure. But that's right that we don't have a lot nike basketball retroes.

Back
Top Bottom