~~EU FL INFO UPDATE PAGE 8~~

140 EURO for viii's, no wonder I'm sending all my stock to Europe lately, you dudes are basically spending half price . That's a good deal though.

140 EURO for viii's, no wonder I'm sending all my stock to Europe lately, you dudes are basically spending half price .
half price??? we pay way more then you guys in the US...140 euro = 202 dollar! guess you meant double price?

I think he ment that we europeans buy from united states
for half the price
because for us the dollar is cheaper in euros

Originally Posted by MiDe74

140 EURO for viii's, no wonder I'm sending all my stock to Europe lately, you dudes are basically spending half price .
half price??? we pay way more then you guys in the US...140 euro = 202 dollar! guess you meant double price?

I think he meant we pay half price when buying from the U.S.... when you factor in customs 'charges' and the fact they expect 'processingfees' for the customs charges those savings start to disappear.

Laser XVs are for sale @ Snipes for 189.90€, that equals 270$ (Laser XVs are available BNYConline for 139.99$)

I think he meant we pay half price when buying from the U.S.... when you factor in customs 'charges' and the fact they expect 'processing fees' for the customs charges those savings start to disappear.

Yes, I mean when buying from the U.S. And the way I send them out I declare them as a low priced gift so my customers rarely have to pay customs fees. So,$129.96 for Spikes after shipping, etc etc equals EURO119.99 which definitely isn't bad.

mide, Switzerland has 2 Footlockers (Basel & Luzern). Will one of them be getting any countdown packs?

Thanks for all the infos!

anyone know where in Europe the 529 pairs of the exclusive XX3s will be available??

Originally Posted by paulmj

anyone know where in Europe the 529 pairs of the exclusive XX3s will be available??

If i was a betting man i would say opium, snipes and maybe afew NT's, shame LNT isn't getting them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by paulmj

There's 1028 pairs in total.
529 pairs will go to the U.S
Some will go to Canada, some to Asia.

I seriously doubt Europe will get anything like 529 pairs.

People that are intrested in the limited XX3s, Snipes will have them on January 25th (46 pairs for their stores and 115 pairs to sell within the EU). I dontknow the retail price though but knowing Snipes it will be a RIP OFF price... (selling Laser XVs for 189.99€ and Playoffs for 160€... shipping NOT included)

Snipes is getting only 46 pairs of the limited XX3s. They will be sold in Hamburg and Frankfurt. Price 250€.

Originally Posted by 15carmelo23

Snipes is getting only 23 pairs of the limited XX3s. They will be sold in Hamburg and Frankfurt. Price 250€. The other 23 pairs are expected to go to Niketown Berlin.

Have a look at their website is states they are getting 115 pairs to sell to europe only and 46 for there stores........

£200 pounds a pair is silly money..............................

It doesn't say they getting 115 pairs. It says 46 pairs are available in general for Germany and 115 for whole Europe. Snipes is getting 46 pairs. Thisinfo comes directly from the headquarter. They won't be online, only sold in 2 Stores (Hamburg and Frankfurt).

Originally Posted by 15carmelo23

It doesn't say they getting 115 pairs. It says 46 pairs are available in general for Germany and 115 for whole Europe. Snipes is only getting 23 pairs of the 46. This info comes directly from the headquarter. They won't be online, only sold in 2 Stores (Hamburg and Frankfurt).

£200 a pair is to much for them anyway!
Edit
They are only £115 a pair in the US why are ours £200 a pair
mad.gif

roll.gif
250€ thats 370$ and they arent even that nice. Oh well I guess since they're limited they can@%%% rape prices. What has gotten into Snipes anyway,when they started with their LS account, they asked 10€ more than a GR like in the US... Then they jacked up the shipping from 9€ to 20€ and now they startasking 20€ and more on every GR as well
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DeFF81

roll.gif
250€ thats 370$ and they arent even that nice.
The first statement is true.
The second is subjective.

Odds are pretty high they will be changing hands for that much and more soon after they drop.
If i liked the colorway, i'd consider paying that much to be sure of getting them.

Back
Top Bottom