~~EU FL INFO UPDATE PAGE 8~~

Anyone know of any shop in The Netherlands that will carry the XX3?

Going to either Paris (trainticket: €210) or Germany (trainticket: €150) is not an option for me.....

Originally Posted by MarselluS23

Anyone know of any shop in The Netherlands that will carry the XX3?

Foot Locker had a listing for it. Or you could buy them from Pickyourshoes.com - they sometimes 'forget' to declare the full value, and with theweak dollar you can save a fair bit.

They'll probably also be on the Dutch version of Nikestore.

If it's the limited version you want i'm sure at least one of the European dealers that will be carrying it will take phone or email orders.

Thanks for the reply.

It is the limited version I'm after, but I don't think any shop will go through the hassle of an email or phone order.

The shoes will be sold out anyway, so my bet is they only do store selling...

But of course it doesn't hurt to try.

MarselluS23 wrote:
It is the limited version I'm after, but I don't think any shop will go through the hassle of an email or phone order.

Have a look at post 117
happy.gif

Crap, I didn't understand it like that...

I thought he meant 46 for snipes stores and 115 for other stores in the EU....

Anyways, thanks for pointing that out to me!

countdown package 10/13 arrives tomorrow at the ESC. so I guess they'll arrive in the bigger stores end of the week.
300 packages.

some packs will be available here in Austria at Footlocker this week, my friend told me yesterday!

I checked snipes too ... they had them, but sold out in minutes it seems. I checked at about 8am, sold out already.

Originally Posted by paulmj

I checked snipes too ... they had them, but sold out in minutes it seems. I checked at about 8am, sold out already.

Too bad....
What was the EU price. I could never find that out.
I want to know how much I saved today, so I can buy some sneakers
roll.gif

Too bad....
roll.gif

Snipes charged 250€

Originally Posted by 15carmelo23

Too bad....
roll.gif

Snipes charged 250€

DAMN! I didn't know that! Talk about overdoing it!
sick.gif

So, that250 in the pocket....what to buy, what to buy
laugh.gif

Snipes only sold 7 pairs to the public the rest were sold to staff and they were never online, NTL had 16 pairs for sale as the rest of theirs went to staff.

price in the UK was £150

Snipes sold 12 pairs to the public in Frankfurt and 7 in Hamburg. A FSR was online after midnight, sold out in 2 minutes. The rest around 15-17 pairs were soldto their staff.
mad.gif

Thanks to the guys at NTL , it was well organized both in he queue outside and in the store for the purchase of the 23's.

Felt sorry for the guy who was number 17 tho, there were 17 pairs left until friday morning when one went missing!! causing him to miss out after waiting allnight.

Trust me these were worth the wait!!

Back
Top Bottom