Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

McKay probably going to do some ayo stuff next ep with his frat bros. Rumors are original dude who played McKay in the pilot dropped out because of possible homosexual activities for his character in the future that weren’t included in the initial script.
:lol:

I was gonna add to that post maybe some of y'all who dislike him and think he's basic may like him a bit more now.

Probably not if what you say is true :lol:

At first I thought Rue was a virgin for whatever reason then she started naming all her sexploits and then I was waiting for all the sucked **** for coke stories...then I remembered Fezco.

He really is the man so it never had to come to that for her.

Kat did Biology boy wrong. :smh: So glad he didn't ask "What did I do wrong?" Mans don't know it yet but that L was actually a W.

Kat getting dudes outta there in 30 or less? :wow:

The school arrest scene was dope. I definitely thought from the trailer that everything was gonna come out including Nate's dad's history. That reveal is gonna be epic. His father's story arc is getting better and better.

Cassie is a bad friend lol. She told 2 people about the d pics on Nate's phone, once while on Molly then a 2nd time after Maddy told her off at the locker.

Rumors going on at school now that Nate is gay. Kinda don't matter cuz he won't be back to that school. But it will when the whole town knows.

Yea, Rue gonna hop back on the wagon once Jules gives her that talk. The juxtaposition of how Rue was talking to her mom on the bed and Jules with her dad. Its gonna be bad :frown:

This show finds a way to make everyone's storyline interesting. Normally I'd be dreading the McKay episode that's coming up but I'm sure it's gonna be dope just like the rest.

The score and cinematography of this show is outstanding. I was listening to the soundtrack and there's soo many trash songs that sounded just perfect while watching the show, its crazy.

Last edited:
Just finished episode 3. Glad Fez manned up and didn’t slang drugs to Rae this time. Man, I didn’t realize dude met Jules on a gay dating website. I thought it was a regular app and he was gonna go ballistic when he found out ol girl was transitioning. Naw, he’s fully about that life I guess?

Man, that Kat fanboy scene was hard to watch. They dragged that **** on! Not trying to watch some dude please himself for 10 minutes straight :lol:

Also, Nate’s girls gettin doggied :pimp: :pimp:

Just finished episode 3. Glad Fez manned up and didn’t slang drugs to Rae this time. Man, I didn’t realize dude met Jules on a gay dating website. I thought it was a regular app and he was gonna go ballistic when he found out ol girl was transitioning. Naw, he’s fully about that life I guess?

Man, that Kat fanboy scene was hard to watch. They dragged that **** on! Not trying to watch some dude please himself for 10 minutes straight :lol:

Also, Nate’s girls gettin doggied :pimp: :pimp:
Make sure to post your thoughts on ep. 4 when you get around to it.

calibeebee calibeebee All of Jules male interactions digitally have been through that gay app. It was the one she used to meet his dad and all her prior clients.

And fam, you didnt get gay Nate vibes from ep 2? As was pointed out earlier in the thread that episode was called "stunting like my daddy"

Last edited:
Of course a Zendaya sex scene would be like that. :stoneface:
They made her losing virginity scene a straight up CFNM clip :lol: :smh: They was like we gave you Maddy scenes, thats it.

I also feel from all of her sexual experiences Rue is a lesbian. Dont think shes gonna get sprung off a dude at all.

I wonder if Nate's dad would have been so cool about things, if he wasn't relieved it wasn't because he was with an underage dude. Dudes a hard *** for everything besides Nate getting kicked out of school and possibly costing him his college career. They need to introduce Nate's mom, because that should have been odd to her.

The girls on this show have really low self esteem.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lawd Rue's relapse when she finds out Jules ain't into her is gonna be bad.

She traded one addiction for another. And she's so clingy it's pushing Jules away. Matching Rules tattoos. :lol:

Wish Ashtray & Fez got more screen time

Ashtray is like ten years old, telling Jules and Rue he's been doing tattoos for years. Could you even spell then. :lol:

calibeebee calibeebee All of Jules male interactions digitally have been through that gay app. It was the one she used to meet his dad and all her prior clients.

And fam, you didnt get gay Nate vibes from ep 2? As was pointed out earlier in the thread that episode was called "stunting like my daddy"

I had no idea what kind of app it was. I just assumed it was supposed to be Tinder. And yeah there were hints about Nate early on when he was talking about being insecure in the men’s locker room. Making it extra extra weird about not making eye contact with peens. Didn’t know he was full on bi-curious though. Honestly every character in this show is super hard to read though :lol:

I wonder if Nate's dad would have been so cool about things, if he wasn't relieved it wasn't because he was with an underage dude. Dudes a hard *** for everything besides Nate getting kicked out of school and possibly costing him his college career. They need to introduce Nate's mom, because that should have been odd to her.

The girls on this show have really low self esteem.

She traded one addiction for another. And she's so clingy it's pushing Jules away. Matching Rules tattoos. :lol:

Ashtray is like ten years old, telling Jules and Rue he's been doing tattoos for years. Could you even spell then. :lol:
When he said that I was :rofl:

Why didn't Maddy's moms break out the Infinity Chancleta?
:lol:

Maddy’s character and her family dynamic is so much real life, man.

I watched the inside the actor ish they did with her after the episode and the actress was talking some “I really found Maddy interesting because I had to get out my comfort zone” shyte. Lying through her teeth :lol: She knows she’s just playing herself.

Don't like Rue as the narrator for everyones backstory....not sure if I'd prefer a 3rd party or the actors themselves, but it doesn't work imo.

Also agree with the music, and the camera angles they use sometimes are really dope. They need to bring the Muslim dude into the story more.

At first I thought Rue was a virgin for whatever reason then she started naming all her sexploits and then I was waiting for all the sucked **** for coke stories...then I remembered Fezco.

He really is the man so it never had to come to that for her.

Kat did Biology boy wrong. :smh: So glad he didn't ask "What did I do wrong?" Mans don't know it yet but that L was actually a W.

Kat getting dudes outta there in 30 or less? :wow:

The school arrest scene was dope. I definitely thought from the trailer that everything was gonna come out including Nate's dad's history. That reveal is gonna be epic. His father's story arc is getting better and better.

Cassie is a bad friend lol. She told 2 people about the d pics on Nate's phone, once while on Molly then a 2nd time after Maddy told her off at the locker.

Rumors going on at school now that Nate is gay. Kinda don't matter cuz he won't be back to that school. But it will when the whole town knows.

Yea, Rue gonna hop back on the wagon once Jules gives her that talk. The juxtaposition of how Rue was talking to her mom on the bed and Jules with her dad. Its gonna be bad :frown:

This show finds a way to make everyone's storyline interesting. Normally I'd be dreading the McKay episode that's coming up but I'm sure it's gonna be dope just like the rest.

The score and cinematography of this show is outstanding. I was listening to the soundtrack and there's soo many trash songs that sounded just perfect while watching the show, its crazy.

This was a real *** post. Thank you for the contribution.

I’m really invested in this show. McKay stays catching L’s so I’m ready for son to get disappointed in next ep. Has McKay every gotten a W other than Cassie yambs which will result in an L?

Honestly every character in this show is super hard to read though :lol:

Well fam, you read Nate completely correct lol.

This was a real *** post. Thank you for the contribution.

I’m really invested in this show. McKay stays catching L’s so I’m ready for son to get disappointed in next ep. Has McKay every gotten a W other than Cassie yambs which will result in an L?

223.gif

And yea man, that's exactly the reason why I said, initially, I wasn't looking forward to McKay's storyline next ep. Dude is by far the lamest character. Wifin a known goer. :smh:

Anyone else peep Rue getting blackmailed into her first bj? :wow: Kid is a future serial rapist, who thinks up some **** like that? :smh:

I was shocked to see Maddy's background. I thought she was some upper middle class chick, but it explains a lot.

That's accurate though. Kids can't keep secrets. And that's a hell of a secret.

None of them are good friends besides Lexi. All of them are shallow and self absorbed. But all of their lives are so ****** up, they should be like that.

Dude has some wild rumors, woman beating peen peeper :lol: The kids probably turned it in to Maddy caught him in bed with another boy and that's why he attacked her.

I re-read through the whole thread and glad I wasn't the only one that was confused :lol:. It didn't hit me that Jules was trans until she took the shot and when her mom dumped her in the asylum

When I saw that first scene from the first episode with Nate's dad, I thought she was into butt play *shrug*

Cassie said in an interview that episodes 6, 7 & 8 are going to be very important for her arc.

AKA we’re getting a Cassie episode probably after this week’s since story-wise, it’ll make sense to follow after McKay’s.
A5987E5E-DC08-45E8-9ECE-8D2C8576E467.png

They made her losing virginity scene a straight up CFNM clip :lol: :smh: They was like we gave you Maddy scenes, thats it.

I also feel from all of her sexual experiences Rue is a lesbian. Dont think shes gonna get sprung off a dude at all.

I was wondering about her because she didn't seem to be interested in any gender, until Jules came along which is confusing as it is :rofl:
I can't tell if she's pansexual or just obsessed with Jules as another addiction so her gender plays no part at all.

Don't like Rue as the narrator for everyones backstory....not sure if I'd prefer a 3rd party or the actors themselves, but it doesn't work imo.

Also agree with the music, and the camera angles they use sometimes are really dope. They need to bring the Muslim dude into the story more.

I don't see a problem with her as the narrator, I think it fits since we're watching it through her eyes.
What muslim dude? I feel like I should know who you're talking about but it's not ringing any bells.

I was wondering about her because she didn't seem to be interested in any gender, until Jules came along which is confusing as it is :rofl:
I can't tell if she's pansexual or just obsessed with Jules as another addiction so her gender plays no part at all.

Word. I'm not up on the females that are attracted to trans ppl as a preference.

I don't see a problem with her as the narrator, I think it fits since we're watching it through her eyes.
What muslim dude? I feel like I should know who you're talking about but it's not ringing any bells.
Took a second for me to remember too about which Muslim dude :lol: but he’s talking about Ali, the OG from rehab.

I forget what the term is but theres some people that are attracted only to specific people, not any particular classification. It's very rare.

We had a female NTer that was asexual.

223-gif.2381150

And yea man, that's exactly the reason why I said, initially, I wasn't looking forward to McKay's storyline next ep. Dude is by far the lamest character. Wifin a known goer. :smh:

I think the McKay episode will be good based on the mere fact that son gets no Ws so the continuous Ls will be funny :lol:

Bruh really thought he was gonna go to the L and is now getting no burn in college and his pops thinks he’s a failure. You hate to see it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom