Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Somebody gotta square up wit Nate :smh:
Ain’t no regular on the show big enough to faze him. :smh:

Those the types of SOBs you gotta jump. :smh:

But even then, Nate’s so Teflon that it’ll just end up like Cape Fear. :smh:

EE6DCEA0-FDFE-4999-8848-216818FB7FCE.gif

:lol: My guy is really #NateHive out here. :smh:

Nate is the ultimate Machiavellian sociopathic alpha male poster boy.

Dude definitely got them missing tapes of his dad

It’s why he went straight for ole girl.. and went to that motel on top of it

Dude super sloppy not picking up that was his son pulling in as he was leaving thou.. I mean he paid for that truck

Yo I kinda feel for my guy Ethan :lol: Kat too far gone tho, son don’t eem know what he getting into :smh:

On top of the fantastic cinematography, they’ve done a great job of getting you to invest in these characters. I just want Rue/Jules/Gia to make it home safe at night :frown:

Maddy :smh::evil:

You cereal?

The artist is in the video title and the description says it’s an original score by labrinth for the show. :lol:

:lol: nah I know its labrinth but supposedly its titled "feel something" (found out after I posted)

but that's just a loop snippet. thought someone might have a link to the full song

Gotta feeling Mckay gonna commit that sooner or later

Wouldn’t shock me.. dude’s ole man had zero sympathy or legit words of encouragement for him.. then he going find out something about ole girl soon, wouldn’t surprise me if that one dude just didn’t say something out of spite

Man.. thank Jesus I never really watched dexter like that after I hear it continuously gettin thrown in with GOTs and lost convos
I mean, first 4-5 seasons are good.

Plus unlike the rest of those shows you named, it really is a show with the procedural element to it where you can watch and if you dont peep the next season it wont bother you much.
:lol: Accurate.

The type Dexter would admire and catch a serial killer boner off of.
Right now he's reminding me a little bit of the serial killer/rapist that Jonny Miller played.

Last edited:
Can we talk about how ridiculous the premise of Jules ending up a sex offender is? :lol:

Presumably she’s a minor, so her sending nudes to someone who she thought was an adult (since they were using a adult app) isn’t a crime. If she was an adult and sending pics to someone she thought was a minor, then yes, Nate would have a point. Hell, even if she wasn’t a minor and was sending pics to someone who ended up being a kid, she still wouldn’t be in trouble b/c she did so assuming the person was an adult on an adult app.

I know it’s just a TV show but this has been bugging me. :lol:

Can we talk about how ridiculous the premise of Jules ending up a sex offender is? :lol:

Presumably she’s a minor, so her sending nudes to someone who she thought was an adult (since they were using a adult app) isn’t a crime. If she was an adult and sending pics to someone she thought was a minor, then yes, Nate would have a point. Hell, even if she wasn’t a minor and was sending pics to someone who ended up being a kid, she still wouldn’t be in trouble b/c she did so assuming the person was an adult on an adult app.

I know it’s just a TV show but this has been bugging me. :lol:

Jules is a kid, so like most adults, dumb like a kid.. she’s scared to say anything and/or ask for help, nate’s just capitalizing off of it

Last edited:
Jules is a kid, so like most adults, dumb like a kid.. she’s scared to day anything and/or ask for help, nate’s just capitalizing off of it

I mean, sure, that’s convenient for the story I guess. She’s also a kid with a phone in her hand 90% of the day with access to a wealth of information about such matters. Just seems like a lazy and unbelievable angle to take, but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom