Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

69D1581A-DC2B-44E2-8963-862F8BFD23A6.png
I jinxed it again.

I'm started to think you doing this on purpose man. :nerd::lol:

Another good ep. If they're doing the skins thing with every episode about a particular character revolving around Rue's life/addiction...

then wtf is McKay and Cassie storyline about? They're story didn't move at all. They went to a party and then what?

Kat's story is pretty damn interesting. Those self degrading small **** cats exist in real life. :smh: That whole scene had me :rofl: tho.

I actually know a girl who gained weight on vacation around that age and was never skinny again. She grew up to be comfortable with herself and that looks like it's happening to Kat also. She need to throw biology boy the yambs, he been tryna crack that.

I maybe alone on this but I thought Rue liked Jules from the beginning. I wasn't surprised at all that she kissed her. I was more surprised that they became friends rather than dating.

Fezco is that dude, once again.

Nate0]
Why does anyone know your phone PW? You need Knox bruh.

Young fella ****ed all the way up in the head. His pops flicks really traumatized him.

Next episode about to get real. Nate, his pops and Jules all at the carnival?

Psycho Nate :sick: :stoneface:

This gotta be the most graphic show (not including actual pron) in HBO history :lol:

Dawg, when Kat was scrolling through the tube site, I swore I saw an actress licking a dudes taint.

HBO held nothing back in this joint.

I maybe alone on this but I thought Rue liked Jules from the beginning. I wasn't surprised at all that she kissed her. I was more surprised that they became friends rather than dating.

I was wondering what was up, and I was wondering if it was just my imagination, because it was a little odd. It didn't seem like Rue became close to her in a normal way.

They seem intent on showing every part of LGBTQ.

They're showing us what pan is

For a second at the end of the episode I thought Rue was hitting up Mouse (dude with all that tattoos) for drugs :smh:

Yeah she did, thats why dipped after she got a glass of water.

Also Fez is that dude and his little brother is funny too :lol:
The way I remember it she went to get water, saw the pills, then said she had to go, then outside she took a pill out of her pocket.

I want to know if I missed the scene where she actually put it in her mouth.

The way I remember it she went to get water, saw the pills, then said she had to go, then outside she took a pill out of her pocket.

I want to know if I missed the scene where she actually put it in her mouth.

she popped it right before she got on the bike

she took another out of her sock when she was texting jules she was bored

I wonder who's piss it was that Rue pulled out to pass her drug test this ep, does she just have a lot of Lexi's piss on deck whenever moms drug test her

It's Jules
That's why she said but you're gonna hate me for this (which probably means she did it b4)

Last edited:
Cassie’s going to be pregnant after last night’s ep.

Mom telling her repeatedly not to get pregnant before she leaves with McSimp.

Read on another forum that fish are a sign of fertility in many culture’s legends and they both drank those shots of water with the lil fishies in them.

Prolly save that for the end of the season but I def see her leaving him. Moms told him she get bored quick

Oz still got that
Word. This show even when showing violent acts has done it in a somewhat casual building up to an event type way.

Oz was more like this guy is getting RAPED. These guys are BANGING. Rape as a punishment. Guy who never thought he would never get raped and is alpha gets RAPED. This guy is so use to being raped he makes it seem consensual. Not to mention even off camera there were screams and ****.

Dawg when that DMX track dropped :pimp:

The bitcoin love

Man I’m loving this joint

Back
Top Bottom