Euro Delivery Pics - 2011 BMW M3 Sedan

Just took delivery of my '11 M3 Sedan in Munich, Germany at BMW Welt.  It was a great experience.  Very good program but the only drawback is the time for redelivery to the US (Est 8-10 weeks to the west coast). 

I was able to build the car to my spec.  Definitely got a few runs in on the Autobahn but I only took it up to 120 MPH (due to break in requirements).  Still a good time though.  I always heard how people drive on the Autobahn but it's another thing to experience it firsthand. 
eek.gif

Everyone knows gas in Europe is a lot more (~$8/ gallon).  That's why I found it weird when 100 Octane Gas was priced close enough to 95 Octane.  Guess which I went with on last fill up. 
tongue.gif

Specs below:

Lemans Blue/ Fox Red/ Carbon Leather Trim
DCT (Double Clutch Transmission)
Competition Package
Cold Weather Package
Convenience Package
Premium Package 3

Nav Shot of the BMW Headquarters and BMW Welt

BMW Headquarters

BMW Museum

My M as it spun on a turn table when I took delivery

mmm Fox Red Leather

BMW Rep reviewing the options with me before driving off

Props my dude. U should post on e90post.com as well.

You're volvo with the peanut butter interior still one of my fav cars on NT
pimp.gif

You look like a little kid on Christmas in that one pic. Congrats man. Great looking car and looks like an awesome experience.

Thanks

Still not much room in the backseats.  I'm coming from a Volvo S60 R (also no backseat)

F10 M5 (Coming to the US as a 2013 Model).  I even saw one driving outside of the Welt.

BMW's color palette

The most important color (for now)

From the museum

Because this is NT.  My girl and I did the Red, White, Blue thing
embarassed.gif

Thanks again everyone. I've been wanting an M for awhile and finally broke down and pulled the trigger.

Highly recommended program though. I got a good deal from a dealer in CA. Nothing like building the car to your own spec. Doubt I'll see too many Lemans Blue/ Fox Red M'S on the road (BMW discourages this color combo btw). It looks VERY good in person.

That looks nice but I don't like the red with the blue - it's just a bit much.

Originally Posted by bruza

Lemans Blue/ Fox Red M'S on the road (BMW discourages this color combo btw). It looks VERY good in person.
congrats do you get to keep the euro plates ?

why do they discourage the color combo ?

Beautiful car. I didn't know you can build a car to your own specs. Something to think about when I'm ready to purchase a brand new car. (that is if I have the funds. Hehe.)

Awesome, congrats on the pick up. I was really contemplating doing the euro delivery all of this summer but I just couldn't pull the trigger on a 65k car. The savings you get on the car is well well worth it. Almost like getting a trip to Europe for free and you get to drive your new car on the autobahn and all around germany. Congrats again. Beautiful car

That's awesome. 
pimp.gif
 Thanks for sharing.
Must be a cool feeling owning a car with zero's across the odometer. 

Back
Top Bottom