European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

^ He got subbed-on? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Xavi Alonso
Hasn't scored in a Euro Cup game until today, and he does it twice.

Begging for an Italy win tomorrow
pimp.gif

Sick PK by Alonso.
Laurent Blanc got this one all wrong tho.

What was the point of benching Nasri only to bring him on later?

I cant stand when coaches try to prove points by benching players.

It never works.

You dont play your strongest team against Spain? Silly Laurent.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GMA 11

Decided to put a 4 fold bet on Portugal/Germany/Spain/England wins.

So far so good. Come on Germany !!
Come on England !!
Just need to put some money on Italy and it's a win/win 
pimp.gif

!#@* tactics from Blanc, horrible display from Benzema, and useless sub by Nasri.

Only bright side is that Koscielny might (should) have cemented his place as a starter today.

Originally Posted by trunks206

!#@* tactics from Blanc, horrible display from Benzema, and useless sub by Nasri.

Only bright side is that Koscielny might (should) have cemented his place as a starter today.

I don't think Blanc will lose his job even though these last two games were horrible for the French.
Malouda, surprised he started...he showed up a little in the 2nd half.

Kos was great, he held it down as usual

I think it's fair to say that Benzema has been the worst top striker in this tournament...I think overall it looked like the players didn't have much heart to play. It might be more than an issue with some players but an issue with the manager.

As of now I'll be happy if any team beats Spain 
laugh.gif

Koscielny against Spain: 44/48 passes (92%), 3/3 tackles, 5 interceptions, 3 blocks, 6 clearances 

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I don't think Blanc will lose his job even though these last two games were horrible for the French.

I think it's fair to say that Benzema has been the worst top striker in this tournament...I think overall it looked like the players didn't have much heart to play. It might be more than an issue with some players but an issue with the manager.

laugh.gif

Koscielny against Spain: 44/48 passes (92%), 3/3 tackles, 5 interceptions, 3 blocks, 6 clearances 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Boss.

laugh.gif
 the ITV studio team were getting on M'Villa for the amount of enthusiasm he showed in rushing from the bench to swap shirts with Alonzo right after the whistle.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Boss.

laugh.gif
 the ITV studio team were getting on M'Villa for the amount of enthusiasm he showed in rushing from the bench to swap shirts with Alonzo right after the whistle.

laugh.gif

That's one of his idols more or less
Wish we saw more of him, kind of disappeared 

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Not really impressed by Spain despite the win. This is Germany's tournament to lose.

they didnt really need to shift into 100% by any means though...after they got their first goal all they had in schedule was to hold the ball and defend.

Spain vs Portugal...can't freaking wait man

but I really want to see Spain vs Germany in the championship match

Debuchy got skinned alive on that 1st goal.
laugh.gif

Malouda was rather worthless. Silly to sit Nasri for him.

Can't wait for Portugal vs Spain 
pimp.gif
 Hopefully England will get their @#$ kicked tomorrow (but knowing them, they're probably gonna get fluke goals against the run of play to get back in it 
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
 )

Spain vs Portugal.... Going to be the game of the tournament for me
pimp.gif
I'm confident that if Portugal continues to dominate and play like in their past 2 games (not including the first 20 minutes of both games), they'll beat this spanish side.

On a side note: I wish Sweden was in the final 8, their female fans are beautiful
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom