European Championship 2012, Poland-Ukraine June 8-July 1

Originally Posted by Noskey

Yeah she was posted a handful of pages back. Looks like a poor man's Irina Shayk.
If she's the poor man's version of someone then I would gladly take her since I'm a poor man.  Football groupies are top notch.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by beans718

Cr7 has to be the ballon d'or this yr.. has had the better yr achievement's wise and like someone else mentioned i have been really dissapointed in nani this euro cup... actually this whole yr in general

They probably won't give it to him. The issue is, Ronaldo's arrogance.  While we as fans love it....it's entertainment...the committee hates it. 
They prefer a certain humble image of a footballer....
Dude... Messi scored 70 goals and had more than 30 assists. That's by far the best footballing season, statistically, I've ever heard of. 5 years ago if you told me someone was going to score more than 50 goals in a season I'd call you crazy. I guess Real did win the league title, but I still think it's uncontestedly Messi.

To that I ask the last time messi scored the game winning goal which helped his country into qrter finals of a maj tournament ? How about the last time he scored in a tourney ? You mention total football Ronnie is doing it for club n country. This isn't directed at you but the same ppl mentioning messi's goals this yr, we're putting cr7 down last yr for "scoring a bunch of goals but winning nothin".

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Noskey

Yeah she was posted a handful of pages back. Looks like a poor man's Irina Shayk.
If she's the poor man's version of someone then I would gladly take her since I'm a poor man.  Football groupies are top notch.

Without a doubt
laugh.gif
I'd take the homeless man's version of her.

Cant wait for the game. Hope Germany doesnt hurt Greece too bad.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Hope the Germans lose.
My finals prediction is still looking good tho.

eyes.gif

500.000 on the fan mile in Berlin.
Germany wins.

If Greece beats Germany, I'll give them 50/50 on winning it all again.

I hope Germany beats them. I hate whenever "anti-football" succeeds.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Totally deserved.

was a great shot tambien... lahm might have one of the best shots for a back in futbol today

at the last euros or WC (cant remember which) I remember him bending one from distance into a corner
sick.gif

Great goal by Lahm... some sort of tumbling-action there! To be fair, I guess the keeper could have done a bit better.
laugh.gif
at Low's celebration...

Welp, Klose just killed Greece's future with that. RIP Greece.

2 more goals from Germany this game?

Back
Top Bottom