Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

I wouldn't even give her that much credit.
I just think the N is dumb.

No ill give her credit in that aspect. She prides herself in her sexuality. She probably knows every trick, position, etc. Type chick to blow you at your granny funeral in the bathroom. She got game trust me.

Why do you think people are so worried about Rick Ross being real
laugh.gif

Of course you would go there. It's almost creepy how much you obsess over this and refer to it in threads that have nothing to do with the man.

I use it because its a good example. 

We're talking about people taking entertainment seriously, are we not? What better modern example than that?
I can't even take your opinions on other people seriously. Look at the master troll level rate at which you post. How much actual interaction with people could you possibly be having?
I don't know...why don't you tell me? 

^^ i mean bruh bruh got to have smashed some great yambs in his time, but he flew her out and smashed in the first day.
I just think he thought he was with a power move type chick, being that she on TV, but its BBW a show with old nba yambs
from the 90's my g, the 90's. I seen my man Kenny anderson on that show
yeah that one.
My man was on the nets in 92, shorty slept with him when he was a young god in the baller game. Chad gots to be feeling like the worst dude in history.
No offense to the NFL and its owners, because lord knows how many dudes make it on that 60 plus man roster, but they need to put in place a black list,
like the NBA, keep these dudes noses clean. I have yet to see a current NBA player on these shows besides matt barnes, but fam may be on the list now.

Tariq Nasheed: Stop legitimizing these *******s/groupies with all of these reality shows. The more we watch, the more there will be.

Becoming a domestic violence spokesman will essentially clear Evelyn's checkered past. She has made another comeup.

Expect black men to get thrown under the bus once again by the feminist groups.

Don't be surprised if all of this is a "work."

Evelyn knows/knew that the media will be quick to deface the black man so she essentially "wins" without any proof.

The media gets a kick out of destroying the black male image because of his innate greatness.

Compare it to the parading of wildlife shows capturing lions and sharks. Great animals.

You only parade around when you "capture" something great. It makes a great news story. Jealous ones subconsciously enjoy it.

http://macklessonsradio.com/index/e...don-t-respect-the-game-chad-ochocinco-evelyn-

Damn Kenny Anderson...

He don't count doe. That was back when "reality" shows were actually reality.

All new episode of the Mack Lessons Radio Show-"What Happens When You Don't Respect The Game (Chad & Evelyn)" - http://macklessonsradio.com/index/e...don-t-respect-the-game-chad-ochocinco-evelyn-
Good listen, at least when he was talking specifically about Chad and Evelyn, son went off track a few times on other **** and lost me :lol:.

This part stood out most to me:

"If you wanted a Latina or a fly Latina, you could of gotten one that was younger with less baggage. A lot of people are trying to wrap there heads around why Chad actually choose her when you could of done so much better. It just didn't look good on paper. If you just wanted you just a fly Latina chick ***** you could of went to any bodega in New York and got a million of Evelyns. There's a million Evelyns coming out of Bodegas in New York everyday. Out here on the west coast there's Evelyns walking around the Beverly Center, the mall, the Fox Hills Mall, millions of Evelyns walking around with less baggage. So you can't make mistakes like that when you're an athlete."

Again, Evelyn had this ***** mesmerized, she knew it, the power of the ***** strikes again :smh:

Last edited:
Tariq Nasheed: Stop legitimizing these *******s/groupies with all of these reality shows. The more we watch, the more there will be.

Becoming a domestic violence spokesman will essentially clear Evelyn's checkered past. She has made another comeup.

Expect black men to get thrown under the bus once again by the feminist groups.

Don't be surprised if all of this is a "work."

Evelyn knows/knew that the media will be quick to deface the black man so she essentially "wins" without any proof.

The media gets a kick out of destroying the black male image because of his innate greatness.

Compare it to the parading of wildlife shows capturing lions and sharks. Great animals.

You only parade around when you "capture" something great. It makes a great news story. Jealous ones subconsciously enjoy it.
http://macklessonsradio.com/index/e...don-t-respect-the-game-chad-ochocinco-evelyn-
Tariq is usually on point. 

Snitch *** Kobe :smh: :lol:

Oh and iirc from shamelessly watching Basketball Wives Evelyn is the one that got the prenup. She was joking with a friend and with him about being the bread winner. Not that either could get money from each other given how short the marriage was.

I'm bad but I still laugh from the thought of Ocho head butting her big ol forehead like they do on the field with teammates :rofl:

Last edited:
Good listen, at least when he was talking specifically about Chad and Evelyn, son went off track a few times on other **** and lost me
laugh.gif
This part stood out most to me:
"If you wanted a Latina or a fly Latina, you could of gotten one that was younger with less baggage. A lot of people are trying to wrap there heads around why Chad actually choose her when you could of done so much better. It just didn't look good on paper. If you just wanted you just a fly Latina chick ***** you could of went to any bodega in New York and got a million of Evelyns. There's a million Evelyns coming out of Bodegas in New York everyday. Out here on the west coast there's Evelyns walking around the Beverly Center, the mall, the Fox Hills Mall, millions of Evelyns walking around with less baggage. So you can't make mistakes like that when you're an athlete."
Again, Evelyn had this ***** mesmerized, she knew it, the power of the ***** strikes again
mean.gif
^^THIS!!!!

Y'all under estimating these yambs ...

After seeing the way she acts on page 12, it is a FACT that she KNOWS her way around a D...

Bet money she has some angelical yambs...

Her yambs have probably been beaten to a pulp like some mofongo....old tattered roast beef sandwich lips looking like Miguel Cotto after a fight. All the make up in the world on your face can't hide that raggedy old dust p****.

Her yambs have probably been beaten to a pulp like some mofongo....old tattered roast beef sandwich lips looking like Miguel Cotto after a fight. All the make up in the world on your face can't hide that raggedy old dust p****.

Oooh **** :rofl:

Man that Pretty Tony reply on that FB screen cap was the only thing funny on that. What a big ol build up of nothing :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom