Evelyn Lozada Vol. Chad Johnson winning?

chad1.jpg

cmon chad 
mean.gif

supposedly new too!

bro looking bad, like he bout to pass one to smokey. word to that meme.

edit: is that what i think it is

Last edited:
Drastic but smart, cheaper to keep her. The stupid decision was made a long time ago, may as well recoup strong.

I promise you, there's some type of voodoo cooch cooch dust these broads are sprinkling on themselves going around as to where successful men who can have any woman in the world are choosing known reality show rachet **** jumps

Let alone, getting a tattoo of a woman trying to take a large percentage of your fortune

At least do like my du Yeezus and marry a voodoo cooch with just as much to lose as you. Kardashian may have amassed her fortune by slurping on Ray J on camera, but you can't say that she's broke

If Ye marries her and it goes sour, she has no incentive to take his money

Ochocinco taking the biggest L in the history of professional athletes, and he hasn't even stepped foot on a field this season

Felt sorry for dude after he tweeted that he had to create himself on Madden 2013, but now I can't have sympathy for this buffoon

I told ya'll she got that sex magic that took years of training and lack of respect to perfect. She probably has no regard for human life in the bedroom :smh:

I see Chad Johnson-esque qualities in a lot of these younger NTers making female problem related threads on here. Save your fellow NT brethren before it's too late. :smh:

As a man you should NEVER get a tattoo of a chick on you, it shows you as a man being submissive which is the wrong thing to do. Once you get a tattoo of a chick the relationship is over, as she will no longer respect you.

Back
Top Bottom