Even Though He Is Clearly Jocking YC...SB Got A Hit...

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

^dudes been saying that since 07 though
But things have SERIOUSLY changed.
Soulja is not getting the money he once was. No more billions of kids downloading every song ever, buying every ringtone ever. Dude is trying to appeal to that adult crowd and that adult crowd is going to either

1) not take him seriously because, look at him, he's a clown

2) not buy his records because we don't buy records to listen to the same song 14 times, especially when it's lyrically trash

Name me any other artist who found success by going from appealing to young teens (13-15) and then immediately changing directions and trying to appeal to 18-25, all while have music that basically contains ZERO substance.

yep basically

no dudes is buying what this kid is talking bout. he not built like that to be rapping bout that.

Soulja is not getting the money he once was. No more billions of kids downloading every song ever, buying every ringtone ever. Dude is trying to appeal to that adult crowd and that adult crowd is going to either

2) not buy his records because we don't buy records to listen to the same song 14 times, especially when it's lyrically trash

Name me any other artist who found success by going from appealing to young teens (13-15) and then immediately changing directions and trying to appeal to 18-25, all while have music that basically contains ZERO substance.

yep basically

no dudes is buying what this kid is talking bout. he not built like that to be rapping bout that.

eyes.gif
@ zan with that lean pt 2 not getting a proper vid yet 

Originally Posted by Put em up

yep basically

This.

And Money in a Trash Bag
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

yep basically

This.

And Money in a Trash Bag
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

yep basically

This.

And Money in a Trash Bag
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

For example, tell me where's Gucci?

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

yep basically

This.

And Money in a Trash Bag
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

For example, tell me where's Gucci?

You somewat gotta point but zan wit lean already got radio play and its a mixtape track, so dude mite have another monster track he just waiting to drop 

You somewat gotta point but zan wit lean already got radio play and its a mixtape track, so dude mite have another monster track he just waiting to drop 

This is the only part of your statement I disagree with. If you're following soulja boy on twitter you'll see a lot of kids tweeting & being retweeted about buying zan with that lean as a ringtone and soon some of the other songs. He gets that ringtone money if he doesn't get anything else and he might be trying to appeal to the older crowd (which is a major fail) but these kids still love this n!%%@ to death!
Everything else though is the truth

This is the only part of your statement I disagree with. If you're following soulja boy on twitter you'll see a lot of kids tweeting & being retweeted about buying zan with that lean as a ringtone and soon some of the other songs. He gets that ringtone money if he doesn't get anything else and he might be trying to appeal to the older crowd (which is a major fail) but these kids still love this n!%%@ to death!
Everything else though is the truth

Originally Posted by alex2182

I hope your kidding about it getting radio play...not only is it not worthy, but that's the last thing kids need to be hearing today...influence on how to mix two pretty crucial drugs that will literally make you a different person
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

I hope your kidding about it getting radio play...not only is it not worthy, but that's the last thing kids need to be hearing today...influence on how to mix two pretty crucial drugs that will literally make you a different person
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom