Even Though He Is Clearly Jocking YC...SB Got A Hit...

somebody from the record label was probably like "ok here soldier, we're going to need you to act a bit more gangster now since nobody is buying ringtones anymore." and DeAndre said "burr?!" and that was that. Now he is suddenly...gangster.

somebody from the record label was probably like "ok here soldier, we're going to need you to act a bit more gangster now since nobody is buying ringtones anymore." and DeAndre said "burr?!" and that was that. Now he is suddenly...gangster.

I can't even believe this %+%+ is real life

congrats to this *%*%* but GOD DAMN!

he should go on roids it's not even believable coming from this 120lb *$* *%*%*

but whatever man, he's got the juice

I can't even believe this %+%+ is real life

congrats to this *%*%* but GOD DAMN!

he should go on roids it's not even believable coming from this 120lb *$* *%*%*

but whatever man, he's got the juice

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by doyung9

But things have SERIOUSLY changed.
Soulja is not getting the money he once was. No more billions of kids downloading every song ever, buying every ringtone ever. Dude is trying to appeal to that adult crowd and that adult crowd is going to either

1) not take him seriously because, look at him, he's a clown

2) not buy his records because we don't buy records to listen to the same song 14 times, especially when it's lyrically trash

Name me any other artist who found success by going from appealing to young teens (13-15) and then immediately changing directions and trying to appeal to 18-25, all while have music that basically contains ZERO substance.

You somewat gotta point but zan wit lean already got radio play and its a mixtape track, so dude mite have another monster track he just waiting to drop 

I hope your kidding about it getting radio play...not only is it not worthy, but that's the last thing kids need to be hearing today...influence on how to mix two pretty crucial drugs that will literally make you a different person
laugh.gif
yea...def starting to hear this on the radio aound here...the radio is gonna start bleeping it all out as soon as they learn what zan and lean is...either way...song is 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

But things have SERIOUSLY changed.
Soulja is not getting the money he once was. No more billions of kids downloading every song ever, buying every ringtone ever. Dude is trying to appeal to that adult crowd and that adult crowd is going to either

1) not take him seriously because, look at him, he's a clown

2) not buy his records because we don't buy records to listen to the same song 14 times, especially when it's lyrically trash

Name me any other artist who found success by going from appealing to young teens (13-15) and then immediately changing directions and trying to appeal to 18-25, all while have music that basically contains ZERO substance.

You somewat gotta point but zan wit lean already got radio play and its a mixtape track, so dude mite have another monster track he just waiting to drop 

I hope your kidding about it getting radio play...not only is it not worthy, but that's the last thing kids need to be hearing today...influence on how to mix two pretty crucial drugs that will literally make you a different person
laugh.gif
yea...def starting to hear this on the radio aound here...the radio is gonna start bleeping it all out as soon as they learn what zan and lean is...either way...song is 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by VA757VA

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I wish it was playin on my radio, all we gon get is Im On One, and besides at least this song isn't completely about Zan or Lean and I doubt ppl are rly gon try it. 

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I wish it was playin on my radio, all we gon get is Im On One, and besides at least this song isn't completely about Zan or Lean and I doubt ppl are rly gon try it. 

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I don't even like YM....but as a true fan of music you can't really tell me....
ZWL >>> I'm on one 

If he wanted to push an ignorant song I think he should've offered "Juice" for radio appeal....that beat
sick.gif
 Lex
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

ZWL >>> I'm on one 

If he wanted to push an ignorant song I think he should've offered "Juice" for radio appeal....that beat
sick.gif
 Lex
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

ZWL >>> I'm on one 

sick.gif
 Lex
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wont but Right Above It is all I hear on the radio, and I know for a fact living in Miami, that a DJ Khaled track that is somewhat good will be ran into the ground this summer. As much as I wanna like this song Drake's hook sounds alittle boring and if Drake aint talking bout drugs then idk what he is talking bout. So Im not gonna say that but I am gonna saw Id rather listen to ZWL than I'm On One

smokin.gif

ZWL >>> I'm on one 

sick.gif
 Lex
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wont but Right Above It is all I hear on the radio, and I know for a fact living in Miami, that a DJ Khaled track that is somewhat good will be ran into the ground this summer. As much as I wanna like this song Drake's hook sounds alittle boring and if Drake aint talking bout drugs then idk what he is talking bout. So Im not gonna say that but I am gonna saw Id rather listen to ZWL than I'm On One

Back
Top Bottom