Even Though He Is Clearly Jocking YC...SB Got A Hit...

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Zan = Xanax?

So now son is smoking strong, sniffing white, double cupping, and doing bars?

30t6p3b.gif
I was saying the same thing, dude is setting himself up for a huge loss I just know it.
I kinda like the song tho 
laugh.gif
You do know 90% of Hollywood does the same %*+!, if not worse, right? I just did extra work for an ABC Family movie and every actor/actress/director/producer/photographer was yayed the *#%+ up the entire time, and that's for a kids movie.

I know most of them do drugs but Abc Family tho 
roll.gif

But I'm talking about I think soulja look like he liable to do some dumb **+# just to look cool 

Originally Posted by TonyReali

I was saying the same thing, dude is setting himself up for a huge loss I just know it.
laugh.gif
You do know 90% of Hollywood does the same %*+!, if not worse, right? I just did extra work for an ABC Family movie and every actor/actress/director/producer/photographer was yayed the *#%+ up the entire time, and that's for a kids movie.
This.... All these 15 yr old virgins in here talkin bout "OMG he's smoking now"
laugh.gif

PS....As horrible as the song is, it would be the greatest thing that ever came out of Lil B's mouth besides a fat ****... if he was on it.
Calm yourself B, like AI for MVP said, we're just saying that son is building up into this lifestyle really quickly, and if he continues at this rate, he'll crash and his career will be over/he will overdose.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PS....As horrible as the song is, it would be the greatest thing that ever came out of Lil B's mouth besides a fat ****... if he was on it.
Calm yourself B, like AI for MVP said, we're just saying that son is building up into this lifestyle really quickly, and if he continues at this rate, he'll crash and his career will be over/he will overdose.

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by eashawty

its like every time he sign a rapper he steal they swag. this is basically just a j money song & its horrible
On some mega man, power up stealin swag....
this *$*%! is like the shang tsung of swagger jacking 

Soulja Tsung 
roll.gif

91526a234f259c2331389c921c77ee2ac2f544bf.gif

Kwony Cash on the hook 
pimp.gif
.....song suck tho 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by eashawty

its like every time he sign a rapper he steal they swag. this is basically just a j money song & its horrible
On some mega man, power up stealin swag....
this *$*%! is like the shang tsung of swagger jacking 

Soulja Tsung 
roll.gif

91526a234f259c2331389c921c77ee2ac2f544bf.gif

Kwony Cash on the hook 
pimp.gif
.....song suck tho 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You are straight corn son.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

birthday-jelly-.jpg

Did I hit a nerve brah?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

birthday-jelly-.jpg

Did I hit a nerve brah?

Back
Top Bottom