Even Though He Is Clearly Jocking YC...SB Got A Hit...

"Album just went platinum"

o rly
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

I was saying the same thing, dude is setting himself up for a huge loss I just know it.
I kinda like the song tho 
laugh.gif
You do know 90% of Hollywood does the same %*+!, if not worse, right? I just did extra work for an ABC Family movie and every actor/actress/director/producer/photographer was yayed the *#%+ up the entire time, and that's for a kids movie.
This.... All these 15 yr old virgins in here talkin bout "OMG he's smoking now"
laugh.gif

PS....As horrible as the song is, it would be the greatest thing that ever came out of Lil B's mouth besides a [Violation of NT's ROC]... if he was on it.
Emperor03.jpg

Let the hate flow through you!

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

I was saying the same thing, dude is setting himself up for a huge loss I just know it.
I kinda like the song tho 
laugh.gif
You do know 90% of Hollywood does the same %*+!, if not worse, right? I just did extra work for an ABC Family movie and every actor/actress/director/producer/photographer was yayed the *#%+ up the entire time, and that's for a kids movie.
laugh.gif

PS....As horrible as the song is, it would be the greatest thing that ever came out of Lil B's mouth besides a [Violation of NT's ROC]... if he was on it.
Emperor03.jpg

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif

Emperor03.jpg

LOL @ the raandom BasedGod shot and another $oulja appreciation thread gon bad 

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif

Emperor03.jpg

LOL @ the raandom BasedGod shot and another $oulja appreciation thread gon bad 

Beezy looking eerily similar to the cats in my hood who drink, sleep, and eat weed. Lips done turned to that all to familiar purple/blue/black hue. But hey, if he enjoys it, so what. We all have vices. 

Beezy looking eerily similar to the cats in my hood who drink, sleep, and eat weed. Lips done turned to that all to familiar purple/blue/black hue. But hey, if he enjoys it, so what. We all have vices. 

Back
Top Bottom