Even Though Some May Hate NT Rappers, Nique Is The Best I Heard And UG Rapper

He's good but best?

Illi currently got that title imo.

He's good but best?

Illi currently got that title imo.

laugh.gif

dude can spit tho

Dudes only hate on NT rappers cuz the ppl they REALLY want to hate on don't care they exist. Larry That. #Rilltalk

Dudes only hate on NT rappers cuz the ppl they REALLY want to hate on don't care they exist. Larry That. #Rilltalk

i tried to post a song of mine but no one wanted to comment.

Nique is good tho, better than some people on my wall

i tried to post a song of mine but no one wanted to comment.

Nique is good tho, better than some people on my wall

Wow dude is actually nice.I like his beats. niketalk needs to quit being crabs in a bucket look what happened to Brandon Jennings.We should big up our own not tear them down.

Wow dude is actually nice.I like his beats. niketalk needs to quit being crabs in a bucket look what happened to Brandon Jennings.We should big up our own not tear them down.

^^^Exactly...fools on here are always bickering about who's better than who or who's the best...If were making solid good music support us and cut the other nonsense out...NT as a collective force is actually strong enough to help push talents onto major blogs,etc 

^^^Exactly...fools on here are always bickering about who's better than who or who's the best...If were making solid good music support us and cut the other nonsense out...NT as a collective force is actually strong enough to help push talents onto major blogs,etc 

Originally Posted by Qualmes

I completely agree If NY Times pays attention to us and Nike damb near releases what we tell them.We can easily push our fam to the top

Back
Top Bottom