Ever been to a comedy club / Stand up comedy show ?

I haven't been to a comedy club but I saw Daniel Tosh at the House of Blues in Vegas. Just saw Dane Cook in LA, for my bday my gf took me to see Jay Leno, and for her bday I took her to see Larry The Cable Guy, Bill Engvall and Jeff Foxworthy. All were great shows

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

I haven't been to a comedy club but I saw Daniel Tosh at the House of Blues in Vegas. Just saw Dane Cook in LA, for my bday my gf took me to see Jay Leno, and for her bday I took her to see Larry The Cable Guy, Bill Engvall and Jeff Foxworthy. All were great shows

where in the midwest are you guys located?

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

where in the midwest are you guys located?

I'm from washington state but went to LA for vacation and got to see Dane cook, the other ones were either when i was on vacation or someplace here in washington state

I'm from washington state but went to LA for vacation and got to see Dane cook, the other ones were either when i was on vacation or someplace here in washington state

Carolines is definitley the place to go. tables are right on top of the stage so everyones close. the drink minimum isnt bad when beers are only $6-7. i was expecting club prices for the drinks. they kill you on mixed/specialty drinks though. hit the Fridays across the street before the show for happy hour.

saw Jim Jefferies there a few weeks ago. one of my top 5 comedians. had me
roll.gif
hard for the full hour.

going to see Louis CK @ Carnegie Hall in 2 weeks. NYC Comedy Fest the is the first week of Nov. alot of big names doin stand up around the city.

Carolines is definitley the place to go. tables are right on top of the stage so everyones close. the drink minimum isnt bad when beers are only $6-7. i was expecting club prices for the drinks. they kill you on mixed/specialty drinks though. hit the Fridays across the street before the show for happy hour.

roll.gif
hard for the full hour.

going to see Louis CK @ Carnegie Hall in 2 weeks. NYC Comedy Fest the is the first week of Nov. alot of big names doin stand up around the city.

I've been to a few comedy shows in the past few months. They're all hilarious.

Went to a local comedy club, two months ago & the comedians got the whole crowd into it, it was real funny. Had a good time.

I've been to a few comedy shows in the past few months. They're all hilarious.

Went to a local comedy club, two months ago & the comedians got the whole crowd into it, it was real funny. Had a good time.

Ive been to a few and have never had a bad time. For a birthday it's probably even better. Ive never been to a show in NY, but I hear Comix is a good source.

Ive been to a few and have never had a bad time. For a birthday it's probably even better. Ive never been to a show in NY, but I hear Comix is a good source.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

roll.gif
hard for the full hour.

QFE, Jim Jeffries is easily my favorite comic out.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

roll.gif
hard for the full hour.

QFE, Jim Jeffries is easily my favorite comic out.

Back
Top Bottom