ever do a good deed for someone and they give you ......

I've been on the other side of the fence before...

Once I picked up the wifey @ the airport. So we were inside the car already and her step mom called her on the celly and asked if she had her passport. Shesaid yes and checked her bag.It wasn't there and her step mom told her the person who found her passport called her (in case of a loss...her step mom'snumber was on the passport). We went back to the airport and picked it up. We offered the guy some money (wasn't much) but he rejected it.

But dude, don't expect anything back when you're doing a nice deed. That's why its called a GOOD DEED.

Whenever I see a phone, I do the same..or look at last calls and called the last person..

I hate the feeling of losing a phone and i know other people so too..

One time I was walking through my neighborhood and this guy happened to have left his wallet, cell phone, PDA, and sunglasses on his trunk lid. His wallet washolding like 220. I knocked on his door to see if he was home, and he was so I handed his stuff back to him. After he ran through his wallet (thought he wasgonna hand me a reward) he said 'thanks' and closed the door on my face. I was left standing there like
indifferent.gif

i hate selfish people like you...

if your sole intention is for being a "good" person, the money shouldnt have even crossed your mind.

how are dudes even saying they would keep it?

im no mr. rogers but i would never steal someone's bag, especially theres so much important stuff in there

i dont run into a bag full of stuff all the time, but if some random person needs help on the street, i'd be willing to help

Yeap did a good deed like 2 weekends ago: found a phone in a bathroom, dialed the hubbies' number, and got $15 in return...

Your a Good dude! That's some real $%!. Karma is a mutha...something good will definitely come your way bro.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was studying at a sandwich shops with a few friends, family at next table left a big purse behind and i went and gave it to the cashier. when they return, itold them where i turned it in and they gave me a 20. turned out they were from out of town and had most of their cash in that purse. 20 wasn't much so ijust bought some snacks for my friends and we continued cramming.

when I was 5 or 6 I found a lady's purse, I returned it (well my mom did all the work) and I got $20....my mom probably spent it.

thats just wrong
smh.gif
... i remember my boy went to jamaicawith his girl and a few of my other friends but i decided not to go...so he asks me to stay at his apartment while his dad is in the p.i. and wants me to watchhis dog for a week... so i basically got a free cribbo for a week but dude gave me rules n what not but i still had fun even tho no parties... smoked with oneof my boys
pimp.gif
and then cooled out at the apartment chillin as ifit were mine
laugh.gif
... and then got lazy gave my sister and mom keysto the apartment to watch the lil dog... it was a jackrussel terrier by the way... so ya my boy comes back from jamaica and im expecting to get paid and thendude says thanks man i got something for u... he hands me some cigars
smh.gif
... they were cubans but still i dont even smoke cigars like that
tired.gif
... like dude said about not caring about money but with me it was just foul... i wanted to get money i aint going to lie
laugh.gif
but at the end of the day it was more the principal he aint look me out...so ya i was mad at the cheapness involved but its all good we still cool

wow yuku sucks with the double post
smh.gif
... i thought myoriginal post didnt go thru so i posted again... delete

lost my wallet with my university card, driver's license, social insurance card, and $40
i called the taxi company and he ended up giving it back to me, gave him $20 cus
it wouldve been a !%!$@ to replace all those important cards

I don't ever accept money for good deeds. The one time I did, the chick refused to let me go without award. She gave me like a $20. (Dropped her wallet inthe mall. Saw some kids eying it hard too.)

The only time I've never returned stolen money is when it'd be impossible to find the owner.

a guy dropped his blackberry at my job. a customer gave it to me. i looked at it, it was for verizon or sprint. so i jsut called duke and told h im to come getit. when he finally came, i told him "lucky it wasnt tmo/att or i would have kept it" he said thanks and bounced.

damn I would of been on NT posting about how good my day was cuz I found 250 cash a laptop and an ipod.....cuz I know if I left my stuff out like that no onewould return it to me

Karma would've had to get me back.....'cause I would've had plenty of new possessions. I'm sorry, but if I said I would've returned itwithout takin' anything, I would be lyin' my head off.

I guess you can call it dishonesty, but I'd think I just got lucky....then be pissed when karma caught up with me.

nice to know theres still good people out there, i left my gucci wallet on a shuttle bus, and had it mailed back to me =) .(with like $50 missing, but hell)

i will also be one to join the "do the right thing" squad

Wow maybe the only honest man left. Alot of people would have kept the cash and sold the laptop. Props to you.

I work at Costco, checking receipts at the exit, and one day I caught an overring on an item and the lady gave me $5 for doing my job. I wasn't going totake it, but she just let it go so I had to pick it up.

i found my co workers wallet with $270 in it... dude try to give a $1.. i told him what the hell im gonna do with this?? even a soda cost $1.25.. man just keepthat %#+@..

Back
Top Bottom