Ever fought one of your parents???

I love my OG to death, would never do anything to harm her in any way, shape, or form...but my pops on the other hand can get it. I've come close many times to swinging on him many times but always thought better of it. Idk now that I'm older, I feel like I could step to him if need be. I probably wouldn't live to tell about it but still..

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Cuffy wrote:

my pops on the other hand can get it.
Oh yeah?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I love my OG to death, would never do anything to harm her in any way, shape, or form...but my pops on the other hand can get it. I've come close many times to swinging on him many times but always thought better of it. Idk now that I'm older, I feel like I could step to him if need be. I probably wouldn't live to tell about it but still..
how old are you kid?

only a kid would feel the need to fight their parents

grow up son

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

how old are you kid?

grow up son

What??? Shut up _ you don't know what the next man has ever been through coming up

how old are you kid?

grow up son

What??? Shut up _ you don't know what the next man has ever been through coming up
This is whats wrong, the way you were brought up is allowing you to think fighting your dad would be O.K.
Grow up

Originally Posted by StonedFace

how old are you kid?

grow up son

This is whats wrong, the way you were brought up is allowing you to think fighting your dad would be O.K.
Grow up

this. show your dad he aint $%$$ by walking away....

Super relevant.
Like a toddler, my mother has a tendency to hit first when she's not getting her way.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

I could never raise a hand to my mom or dad...

+1. I respect both my parents and would never think about fighting either of them. Even if i ever did fight my dad i probably wouldn't live to tell the story. He's a big dude and would probably beat the $**@ out of me.

One Saturday there was just one blueberry eggo left and my father and I both reached for it at the same time. He just grinned sheepishly and said "I'm your father c'mmmon"
I replied "Exactly I'm the one thats growing it should go to me!"

"You serious?"

"Yup"

"But I'm your father....."

With that I just started at him and shrugged, I was intent on having the Eggo. Eventually we got to arguing until I suggested "Fine lets fight for it. Come on old man lets go outside."

Again he just grinned sheepishly "old man huh?...Alright"

So i go outside the side door in the kitchen, head to the driveway and turn around waiting for him. He makes like he's coming to but then goes back in, locks the door, then eats the eggo in the window grinning.
Spoiler [+]
rageface.jpg

how old are you kid?

grow up son

true +++$. On the other hand,i dont know my dad but if i knew him n  he tried to get big with me and he put a hand on me,id bang him out. since he was never their for me or my mom. 

be lucky you got parent REAL TALK cause you going to be crying like a little punk when there both dead and you think of how you treated em i visit my peoples in a graveyard bruh man up apreciate what you got cause as we all know or will know eventually you dont know what youve got until its LONG GONE.

Originally Posted by Benssick

how old are you kid?

grow up son

true +++$. On the other hand,i dont know my dad but if i knew him n  he tried to get big with me and he put a hand on me,id bang him out. since he was never their for me or my mom. 

x3u62g.jpg

I came close to $@&!& slapping dude. Yeah I said *@&@&! slap.

Story:

I hadn't seen dude in like 5 years. So he's like let's hit up this old pizza place we used to go when I was a kid. I'm like cool the food is good from what I remember. Anyways we chilling, dude had a few drinks in him anyways so I knew it was gonna be trouble, but I hadn't seen him so I was like &@*@it. So were talking and catching up then dude starts to get heated because he felt that I should have contacted him. At this point I'm like Jigga " dude I'm your kid you should check for me.

He gets more upset and then out of nowhere he slams both of his hands down and is like.#&@& this. Mind you this place is like 90% white people us being the Negros that represent the 10%. They looking like OMG and I'm really embarrassed and can feel my anger rising. I get up and stand ready to @%$+ back, but ended up just walking to the counter to pay for the meal and apologizing for my dads behavior. I cant express how close I was to treating him like the #&@?@ that he is.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

One Saturday there was just one blueberry eggo left and my father and I both reached for it at the same time. He just grinned sheepishly and said "I'm your father c'mmmon"
I replied "Exactly I'm the one thats growing it should go to me!"

"You serious?"

"Yup"

"But I'm your father....."

With that I just started at him and shrugged, I was intent on having the Eggo. Eventually we got to arguing until I suggested "Fine lets fight for it. Come on old man lets go outside."

Again he just grinned sheepishly "old man huh?...Alright"

So i go outside the side door in the kitchen, head to the driveway and turn around waiting for him. He makes like he's coming to but then goes back in, locks the door, then eats the eggo in the window grinning.
Spoiler [+]
rageface.jpg

shaqlaughswalkm.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

how old are you kid?

grow up son

Be real dude. There are more dis-functional families then you think. What if he is a drunk, or beats on your mom??? Is that to kiddie to you???

its NT bro relax just a bunch of childish kids speaking os stuff they dont know let them cook it makes them feel better
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom